Farm Lightbulbs

movotes

Whilst exploring the map Farm on Tranzit mode, I discovered that there are 4 lightbulbs across the map.I wouldn't have thought much of it but it's the fact that it is four which makes me suspicious it has something to do with the easter egg. I would have no idea where to start in terms of 'activating' them in some way, but if anyone is interested like me, please look into this. The locations of the 4 bulbs are as follows:

1) On the balcony wall next to the random box location

2) Inside the farm house, in the same room as the weapon holding fridge, hanging from a cupboard over the stove

3) Next to/behind smaller single back-door on the farm house

4) On the cabin next to the barn where the zombies spawn out of

Two of the bulbs have a 'burned out' effect on them (1 and 3), whilst the other two don't (2 and 4), but they all generate light. Maybe shooting them with the Jet Gun or an upgraded weapon would trigger something? I'm not quite sure - just a theory. I haven't seen anyone mention this when i researched it, but i'm sorry if it's nothing or has already been covered/debunked. Hope this helps to figure the easter egg:)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*JUST TO CLARIFY* there are other lightbulbs on the map Farm in Tranzit, however these have a lampshade over them - these are not the one's I was mentioning above, however I have discovered there are also 4 of these across the map, so they could substitute the other lightbulbs as they would fit in with my theory.

Found several lights as you described. Will update with more pics but found 4 I thought you were talking about, turns out I missed your 3rd and 4th one but I'll get them. If not a lightbulb with no shade reasoning, possibly more bulbs that have a burnt out look?

One thing though, the lightbulb outside by the box location (first pic) didn't look burnt out till I reversed in theater and went back and forth from activation of power. This was strange as well since instead of waiting for power to be turned on fully like everything else does, these lights automatically flip on the first second.

I'll make a run tonight with some friends to turn on the power while I stay in farm so this isn't done in theater mode. I gotta say I'm loving some of the new threads that are basically picking apart every little detail of the map. So much work has been put into past maps that I feel everyone was just rushing for the EE excitement and glory with tranzit and became burnt out and frustrated with this map. People forgot how interesting even a little sticker can be. It doesn't have to activate an epic ending of mind blowing proportions. I'm happy just seeing a hint at some back story or connection with previous history.

Yes these are the bulbs I was talking about,glad someone has found them too:) Didn't realise there were these other bulbs on the myou have found, we'll have to experiment wih a few of them in figuring out what they may do. And yes I was looking on theatre mode at the time not during the actual gameplay, theatre must just be playing tricks, unless the change in the bulbs is significant and shows that it's possible you could interact them - objects you can interact with in Tranzit (I.e. Buildables and parts) are usually not visible or different in Tranzit. Thanks for having a look into this and posting the pictures:)