Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flammenwerfer

~Podcast Der Toten~ Official Discussion Thread

This isn't really a question, but more of a suggestion for you guys. With the upcoming UOTM contest coming to an end, I assume it's going to be a topic for you guys to bring up. Well, if you guys have the time, maybe you should have the UOTM on the show if he's available and give him an interview! Just ask a few questions about his life, his zombies career, etc, and just all around have him in the discussion for an episode! I just think it'd be a cool thing to incorporate for future episodes, given there is time for it.

Awards

This isn't really a question, but more of a suggestion for you guys. With the upcoming UOTM contest coming to an end, I assume it's going to be a topic for you guys to bring up. Well, if you guys have the time, maybe you should have the UOTM on the show if he's available and give him an interview! Just ask a few questions about his life, his zombies career, etc, and just all around have him in the discussion for an episode! I just think it'd be a cool thing to incorporate for future episodes, given there is time for it.

I like it!

agreed

We will definitely do something according to this, given that the user has some way of being recorded with us live. If not, we can always find another option in recording them. But this is something we are going to look into greatly.

We definitely could, mate! Good suggestion!

My thoughts:

- Nominating is being done right now? NOOOO! Nominating is over! jk jk

- carbon yay! :P

- Bioshock >: ( [i like it but can't afford it at the moment.]

- Ireland = Not too interested in "next map" findings to be honest.

- 10 words idea was brilliant

- GRILL's 10 words was my favorite, although "vodka" was funny

- Btw Sliquifier is the Wonder Weapon that kills the most zombies...

- Gold Wunderwaffe is pretty cool though :P

- Jet Gun is not a Wonder Weapon!

- Sliquifier is assumed to be powered by 115.

- Treyarch specifically said the Monkey Bomb was a Wonder Weapon.

- The Ray Gun is definitely an icon for the series.

- My first thought with the Ray Gun is "I have to play this game a lot."

- Actually Area 51 did have aliens...

- You cannot revive a person while teleporting. Because it will never teleport you in a relative position to where you were reviving them. When you teleport, it takes you to a fixed set of positions. In short, you will always be interrupted. It's kinda like why you can't throw a grenade mid-teleport.

- Btw, GRILL, your Frank imitiation is amusing, but do you think you could do a Zombies character? Perhaps Dempsey?

- 5 minutes if chicken sandwiches? Lol, but a bit off-topic

- (5 more minutes later) Okay, seriously. Get back on topic.

- So... a contest... that's all you're doing next week?... :(

Overall, good. Just a quick criticism: try to not dilly-dally so much. If I added up the total amount of silence throughout the video, I'd probably get like 5 minutes worth of it. If I added up stuff that didn't matter, like "Did you say something?" "Yup." "Okay." "Uh-huh." "Well, anyway." "Laugh." "Ha ha.", then it adds up to a lot more. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for the critique, friendo! We do try to lessen the amount of time that is not used for discussing, but sometimes it's our verbal cues of allowing another person to speak. We thought about using a particular order of speaking, though I not quite sure what happened to that idea. We could mess around with some techniques next time to eradicate any unnecessary spacing in our talks.

:)

No one has posted on this thread in four days. That is just not right. >: (

How's it going on ideas for the next one?

We've got quite a few on the topic of general Zombies discussion, but we do actually need just a few more topics to cover. We had so many questions from last week, that we had to divide Episode 3 with one set of questions and now Episode 4 with the remaining questions.

way is back with another topic(s) of discussion:

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Where does a man go after he dies?

What is the our purpose of existence?

What is a false mind?

WAY thank you for your questions! We have quite an awesome podcast lined up for you this week...

WHO WILL BE THE SECRET GUEST HOST? ... listen and find out :mrgreen:

WHAT WHAT? LISTEN TO THE 'CAST THIS WEEK TO GET IN ON THE CONTEST!!!

My questions are...

What is your perspective on the flesh?

How do you make a connection between the characters in the game?

Thanks

RequixEclipse

Well I think something worth mentioning is about the leaks going around the site. I saw Fated has already posted a thread about the leaks, and Shooter also made a thread with what would qualify as a leak. Might as well add it into the Podcast also IMO. I actually put up a leak being unaware that it qualified as one, and I think it'd help many others out as well.

Awards

Just to update you fans out there:

We recorded Episode 4, but apparently, it was too long for my program. The audio overwrote itself, resulting in a corrupted file with 0 bytes. Episode 4 is postponed until we can get together and have a chat about everything again.

Sorry guys. :(

We recorded Episode 4, but apparently, it was too long for my program. The audio overwrote itself, resulting in a corrupted file with 0 bytes. Episode 4 is postponed until we can get together and have a chat about everything again.

awe that sucks :cry:

I know that feel. :(

I'm a big fan of this haha. Very cool to listen to you guys chat. :D

Thanks a lot perfect!

We're working on recording a new episode either tonight or this weekend :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot perfect!

We're working on recording a new episode either tonight or this weekend :mrgreen:

How about right now?!?!?!?!

No...just kidding. :P

Okay guys, I have another update for you.

Last night, as a replacement for Episode 4, I recorded us playing Die Rise with Undead xP for a video podcast of sorts. However, the gameplay was cut off when I lagged out of the match. Would you guy still like to view this footage, despite my error and without a proper ending?

Okay guys, I have another update for you.

Last night, as a replacement for Episode 4, I recorded us playing Die Rise with Undead xP for a video podcast of sorts. However, the gameplay was cut off when I lagged out of the match. Would you guy still like to view this footage, despite my error and without a proper ending?

yes plz :D

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .