How do you guys do it?

How do you guys do it? I mean in solo, on die rise. I was playing by myself I had pap'd an-94, pap'd hamr, pap'd ray gun, and I had all the perks, set up was perfect, I was camping in the roof and I knew I was going to get overrun so I went downstairs in the Buddha room to run trains. But I got downed while running a train in the Buddha room while using the ray gun like an idiot. My question is where do I run trains? I know it may sound silly but I've been running trains in the Buddha room and in the room below the SVU unsuccessfully. I've survived on those rounds purely on luck sack. I run the train but they just come from every direction. it's not like in town that they come from 2 or three places. They come from everywhere. The Buddha room is much easier but there are certain time where I just get stuck randomly. What is the will to continue playing After round 20? Please help.

Tl;dr fear of being stuck running trains in buddah room and below SVU room, and what is the meaning of playing after round 20?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Sliquifier, Sliquifier, Sliquifier. If you plan on hitting high rounds with ease under minimum time, this Wonder Weapon will work well if you know how to utilize it. Use the chain method (grouping all the zombies as close as possible and shooting one load into the horde) to clear zombies out. Your arsenal seems very...well, typical. LMGs are a no-no on this map. The AN-94 is a great weapon to have; just make sure you at least have Double Tap II handy to maximize its full potential. The Ray Gun is a serious offense in this, since the layout of the map will punish you greatly for having the weapon (too easy to down yourself).

One thing you must largely take into consideration is your ability to train. You can find all the perfect training areas in the whole map if you wanted to. Without the proper techniques, however, you're walking bait for the zombies. I'd suggest looking at slayers such as TheRelaxingEnd, ChopperNator, Superhands, and KingJaq for visual examples of amazing mechanics and strategies.

The current areas you are running trains are actually the top choices for the common player. The Buddha Room is very expansive with pillars to help keep you clear from zombies for a few seconds while the Food Bar below SVU-AS room) is wonderful witht eh Sliquifier for chaining given that you learn hardcore techniques such as cut-backs or drag-outs. I honestly would not pick the rooftops to train; rather, a camping spot when a team is present.

Playing beyond Round 20 is nothing compared to what most people encounter nowadays to be honest. Once you hit the 50's, you're generally in the clear to either finish the match or persevere through the storm to reach all-time records. Reaching here will make clearing rounds a bit shorter since almost all of the zombies run at the same speeds and consist of similar behavior that will allow perfect conga lines.

Using buddha room:

Run counter clockwise. Run up the broken column, fire at the train, fall off, run to corner by circular doorway to nowhere, fire at train, run to the right of the fallen column that leads to catwalk, fire at train, run to open area near pink mattresses, fire at train, repeat.

If you fall off of the broken column into a crowd, reverse, run down the other side of the broken column, cut across center, resume loop.

You can go up to the catwalk, make a left, hang out there until overrun, then follow the steps above. There is only one place that they jump up.

Otherwise sliq away.

Jumping jerks: go up to catwalk, make left, just past the support beam turn around, drop ts on red line just past where zombies/jerks jump up. Squat behind it with it between you and the incoming ones. Claymores at your back because 1-3 will jump across from the power area.

Using buddha room:

Run counter clockwise. Run up the broken column, fire at the train, fall off, run to corner by circular doorway to nowhere, fire at train, run to the right of the fallen column that leads to catwalk, fire at train, run to open area near pink mattresses, fire at train, repeat.

If you fall off of the broken column into a crowd, reverse, run down the other side of the broken column, cut across center, resume loop.

You can go up to the catwalk, make a left, hang out there until overrun, then follow the steps above. There is only one place that they jump up.

Otherwise sliq away.

Jumping jerks: go up to catwalk, make left, just past the support beam turn around, drop ts on red line just past where zombies/jerks jump up. Squat behind it with it between you and the incoming ones. Claymores at your back because 1-3 will jump across from the power area.

Going off of this theory, its not a good idea to go up the broken column. i have ofund myself stuck when dropped down and nothing you can do about it. Rather run just to the left of it then cut across to the left. If zombies come out of the hallway and block you cut back and circle aorund the broken column to get back to your normal train route.

I use the sliquifier. So after round 30 pretty much I dont use any other gun unless its instakill. So round up all the zombies and when you get to the broken column go just to the right of it and turn aorund fire one shot at the first zombie. There is a slight incline here so all the zombies should stop and start slipping and then start chaining. After that rinse and repeat. :) Hope that makes sense.

Using buddha room:

Otherwise sliq away.

Im making a video of how to train in budha room. Its kind of like the strategy stated above but a little bit in depth.

As everyone else stated before, ALWAYS use the Sliquifier. Next, if you are unsure how to run trains, watch a few videos on how the pros do it. Here's one for ya in the Buddha Room:

2r9OUW3fAeU

I actually prefer running the café under the SVU room because of the easy access to the PDW and SVU ammo, giving me my 3 gun load out right there. You get Max Ammos much less frequently in the higher rounds. Though you can use a Trample Steam to get back up to the AN in the Buddha room, I find the SVU room easier to run. Also, if you still have Quick Revive, I highly recommend staying away from Who's Who. Going into high rounds with it will absolutely destroy you. Only buy it if you are out of revives, because it will be near impossible to revive yourself. Here's a video on running the café:

Mjoum-Pm6KM

I've made it to round 48 doing this, and decided to just kill myself because I was getting bored with it. To reach the highest rounds, you need patience, which I don't have, and a lot of free time. Make sure you use the Bowie Knife/Galvs to get free perks from the minions up until the only one you don't have is Who's Who, unless you want it.

Good luck!

Sliquifier, Sliquifier, Sliquifier. If you plan on hitting high rounds with ease under minimum time, this Wonder Weapon will work well if you know how to utilize it. Use the chain method (grouping all the zombies as close as possible and shooting one load into the horde) to clear zombies out. Your arsenal seems very...well, typical. LMGs are a no-no on this map. The AN-94 is a great weapon to have; just make sure you at least have Double Tap II handy to maximize its full potential. The Ray Gun is a serious offense in this, since the layout of the map will punish you greatly for having the weapon (too easy to down yourself).

One thing you must largely take into consideration is your ability to train. You can find all the perfect training areas in the whole map if you wanted to. Without the proper techniques, however, you're walking bait for the zombies. I'd suggest looking at slayers such as TheRelaxingEnd, ChopperNator, Superhands, and KingJaq for visual examples of amazing mechanics and strategies.

The current areas you are running trains are actually the top choices for the common player. The Buddha Room is very expansive with pillars to help keep you clear from zombies for a few seconds while the Food Bar below SVU-AS room) is wonderful witht eh Sliquifier for chaining given that you learn hardcore techniques such as cut-backs or drag-outs. I honestly would not pick the rooftops to train; rather, a camping spot when a team is present.

Playing beyond Round 20 is nothing compared to what most people encounter nowadays to be honest. Once you hit the 50's, you're generally in the clear to either finish the match or persevere through the storm to reach all-time records. Reaching here will make clearing rounds a bit shorter since almost all of the zombies run at the same speeds and consist of similar behavior that will allow perfect conga lines.

Superhands is gone friendo :)

I've made it to round 48 doing this, and decided to just kill myself because I was getting bored with it. To reach the highest rounds, you need patience, which I don't have, and a lot of free time. Make sure you use the Bowie Knife/Galvs to get free perks from the minions up until the only one you don't have is Who's Who, unless you want it.

Good luck!

who killls themself on 48?lol u would of suicide at 50 f i got that far,my highst is 40 :D

Clan":ixq7fsyw]

Good luck!

who killls themself on 48?lol u would of suicide at 50 f i got that far,my highst is 40 :D

Well I actually planned on stopping at around 60, but when I got downed and began trying to run around after Who's Who with just a pistol and get all my stuff back, I decided I'd had enough and would just end it there. Killed self with a horde chasing me in the Remington elevator shaft, felt like it was a good way to go. (NO SATISFACTION FOR THE ZOMBIES. :twisted: ) I probably could've ran a train while waiting for the elevator, but I said enough. Plus I was tired of having to pause it and come back only to play Die Rise, especially while my friends were waiting for me to get there so we could try the TranZit EE. It was easy enough, so I bet I could do it again.:lol:

I agree with this post whole-heartedly. Buddha room is one of the easiest rooms to hoard in. I feel your problem is more training technique then anything else.

Definitely study videos of the pros to see what they do that you don't. Also infest didn't mention him, but watch Tom K. He has absolutely amazing training tutorials. Even though he doesn't have Die Rise tutorials (I believe, sorry if you do); what he can teach you passes over to any map.

Once you learn to cut back and dodge well, you will boost your confidence in these areas by a lot. Screen shake is a more advanced dodge that works really really well in blops 2. Better than blops 1 imo. llStevell is an amazing slayer who uses this technique frequently.