Backstory for Sliquifier?

As I was playing Die Rise, a question popped in my head, what group MADE the Sliquifier? China was obviously in this "Cold War" for Element 115 and tried to make their own Wonder Weapon. They most likely didn't finish but had a couple parts left around. Our survivors picked a couple of these (some werent even ment for the Sliquifier) but WAZAM, the Sliquifier was born.

Something was interesting though, what IS the liquid this gun shoots? Its pink and must be Element 115 but it HAS to be mixed with another chemical because no other Wonder Weapon causes a "chain reaction" and explodes their bodies.

Now, onto the Pack a Punch. The group that made this couldn't finish building this weapon, so they didn't finish the design for it in the PAP (explaining why we can't PAP) but when Marlton picks the Sliq up, he talks about if he had more time, he would design an upgrade for it (meaning PAP). Who doesnt want to see a "M. Johnson's Sliqudier?" :D

Leave your theories or corrections below! :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What we know so far is that the Sliquifier was indeed unfinished. Hence, we have buildable parts for it as some kind of "beta weapon". I wouldn't exactly say that it was brought to life some time before the crew arrived in Shanghai, but the parts themselves are rather...intricate.

Any speculations on how the liquid in the Sliquifier works/formed can be found in this insightful thread:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=29270

From what I can recollect, no buildable thus far has ever been able to be Pack-a-Punched (I'm looking at you primarily, Jet Gun). Even though you can obtain the Sliquifier via Mystery Box after the original is lost, you still cannot upgrade it. I want to say that it's because the gun is already powerful as it is and is already at maximum damage output/potential, but hey - that's just my two cents. ;)

As I was playing Die Rise, a question popped in my head, what group MADE the Sliquifier? China was obviously in this "Cold War" for Element 115 and tried to make their own Wonder Weapon. They most likely didn't finish but had a couple parts left around. Our survivors picked a couple of these (some werent even ment for the Sliquifier) but WAZAM, the Sliquifier was born.

Something was interesting though, what IS the liquid this gun shoots? Its pink and must be Element 115 but it HAS to be mixed with another chemical because no other Wonder Weapon causes a "chain reaction" and explodes their bodies.

Now, onto the Pack a Punch. The group that made this couldn't finish building this weapon, so they didn't finish the design for it in the PAP (explaining why we can't PAP) but when Marlton picks the Sliq up, he talks about if he had more time, he would design an upgrade for it (meaning PAP). Who doesnt want to see a "M. Johnson's Sliqudier?" :D

No offence dude.. This does not belong in asylum. General map discussion or Die rise sections are where this stuff should be posted. I really don't want to be the douchebag to make you feel like you've done something wrong. It's the discription underneath asylum that misleads newer members. I'm not saying your thread is not important (everyone's theories and thoughts matter) It's just there is a place were this more accurately filed

It's obvious guys the Sliquifier was built by Marlton in the Nuketown Shelter. You only have to listen to his quotes when you knife the bunker. He says something like "The hydronic forces contained herein shall make me unstoppable". Do a little research on Hydronics and it will all become clear to you.

I had the same theories that this device would be a product of Marlton's genius. As has been already mentioned OP, this is not Asylum material. You need to at least include what aspects you believe relate to this device regarding its backstory or creation and how it ties into the over all story arc. Asylum is not a place to just post things so certain people will respond to your thread. Moderators can't be watching the forums and moving threads all the time, so it is on US to be responsible and not clutter the forums. Maybe you didn't know. I am not tryin to talk shxt, it is just frustrating for us asylum dwellers.

• Administrators

It's obvious guys the Sliquifier was built by Marlton in the Nuketown Shelter. You only have to listen to his quotes when you knife the bunker. He says something like "The hydronic forces contained herein shall make me unstoppable". Do a little research on Hydronics and it will all become clear to you.

If it's obvious, then please clarify why we don't see the Sliquifier in Tranzit but Die Rise instead. Also, why are all the parts scattered throughout the map if he supposedly built them?

The Winter's Howl had a chain effect that spread from zombie to zombie until they shattered.

The DG2 also chained from zombie to zombie.

The Wavegun and also the Babymaker could aslo be said to chain, but I would say they had more of a spread effect.

I think the liquid in the Jizz Cannon is an average everyday industrial cleaner infused with 115.

One thing I noticed, and I dont know if it has any relevance or no, I.might be over thinking this.

I.noticed in the video before you start the game on die rise, when the 4 survivors get teleported to China, the light beam is the exact same colour as the substance shot from the sliquifier. The only reason this caught my attention is because it is a pretty unique color, not seen anywhere else.anyone think there could be s connection?

There is are signs for the "International Zombie Center" in Great Leap Forward. I think it is likely that they were the ones who made the thing. However, they didn't finish. The survivors found the pieces and put the thing together. Yes, some parts are makeshift, but the Base, Canister, and Ammunition Apparatus are not.

Well, we know it has 115. And yes, 115 is able to form chemical bonds relatively easily. However, the 115 that is in the Sliquifier is in a new state of matter. You've got solid, liquid, gas, plasma, supercritical fluid, and Sliquifier stuff. We know this because Marlton said so.

Lol.

Purhaps my research can shed some light upon this:

This chinease map is called great leap forward because durring the great leap forward era in china bla bla bla bla bla PINNAZ's thread... ANYWAY they smelted all their iron and steel and all other types of metal right in their own back yards...

Now here in the future there are two possibilitys for what has happened:

Another form of the great leap forward era had arisen before the nukes,

Or

The nukes themselves superheated the ground melting a TON of iron and steel...

The steel and iron making process releases a toxic carsinogen called benezene! Benezene was also mass released durring the 2005 chemical plant leak in jilin china, the 22 Provence... (See where this is going ;) )

Benezene is a carsinogen, and is gas form is quite smoky- Much like the fog Beneith the city! And as all carsinogens do, they kill the ozone layer, making the stars easily visible for all times of the day (as it is in die rise).

It also has a DNA-Disforming capability, meaning it could horribly warp DNA and make A: Long term mutations like the nova jumpers, or B: Pull zombies themselves apart!

I beleive that the seliquifier is just a simple high-powered water gun filled with super-condensed benezene in liquid form, this may or may not have come from the jilin river, which would have absorbed the chemicals from A: The chemical spill and B: What ever happened recently after the nukes...

So to be honest its POSSIBLE the seliquifier shouldn't be considered a wonder weapon... As it only is a water cannon that fires toxic water to pull apart zombies...