I've got my shotguns...

dmelia18

...and now I am bored.

I got my shotguns with a 290 KD. I wish I was still on the knife because it was fun when you have a goal but now I've reached the goal of shotguns, zombies is boring now. I've done all easter eggs both Maxis and Richtofens side.

I've got plenty of high rounds on each of the maps.

Anyone got any ideas to make my time on zombies a bit more fun from now on since I have nothing to aim for at the moment.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How to have more fun? Lose the shotguns. All the shotguns will do is hinder you.

Want to play "Survive in the garage on Nuketown?" Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play Grief? Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play Turned? Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play Die Rise camping only? Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play "Explosives only?" Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

You can't do some of the game modes nor challenges to their full potential when you're constantly worrying about stats. I think it sucks a lot of fun out of the game.

lol dont worry theres a good chance you could lose them..

you'll rank-up/rank-down quicker depending how many kills and downs you already have.

the higher the kills the less likely you'll end up losing shotgun's, however if you have the bare minimum kills its very easy to lose them..

its about securing and maintaining your rank now!

How to have more fun? Lose the shotguns. All the shotguns will do is hinder you.

Want to play "Survive in the garage on Nuketown?" Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play Die Rise camping only? Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

Want to play "Explosives only?" Nope, because the downs will lose your shotguns.

You can't do some of the game modes nor challenges to their full potential when you're constantly worrying about stats. I think it sucks a lot of fun out of the game.

Just because you got the highest rank doesn't mean you got to be a try-hard about it. I got them, and I still do plently of fun things. I would get bored if I couldn't troll random people on Die Rise. You still got to be good at the game, though.

I agree with you, but it's a fine line because those shotguns look so sweet! :D