The Computer Terminals in Tranzit

captinslog

I originally posted this in another thread but deleted and started a new topic

Hi guys, I dont know how to post my screenshots cause if I did I would show you the panels inside the powerstation, If you have pictures please help post. The computer terminals with the funny screens , one of the screens on each terminal looks to have a reversed question mark on top of some grid picture. Well below those screens seems to be a simon says or instructions of some sort. A series of buttons : 3 black buttons with the word( ON )on them . Then in this order First Letter of Each color (B)Blue (G)Green ® Red now here is the order

(FIRSTLINE)/ON-ON-ON-B-R-R-R (NEXTLINE)/B-G-R-B-R-R-B-G-R

(LASTLINE)MAIN/ALT -G-R- MAIN/ALT -OFF/FAN -OVHT(should mean OVERHEAT)* -B-G-R

Could this be the clue we need to continue ? 3 black buttons that say ON, perhaps it could pertain to the 3 downed pylons(the more ideas the better). Now I've heard people talking of the color differences of buildings in town or something like that, perhaps the colors of the perk machines could correspond(Like how the perk machines in Ascension had hidden objects by them activated only during monkey rounds) Now in what way I have no idea, the debris clearing sounds we been mentioning could be part of the process when looked at as a whole.

I only found this last night while in theatre mode so im just starting to try things , mainly get a ray gun PAP'd and the ballistics maybe the Sniper next

since i think the DAY X/2 ME is referring to the Porter X2 as someone else had mentioned. I wont continue to speculate I just wanna see what you guys might think. Again sorry for the long post Happy Hunting !!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the DAY X/2 ME;

Try a gun with InfraDead (Snipers I believe), it lights up the dark technically. Maybe we'll get some illuminati code if we use MMS or InfraDead!

what sniper has the InfraDead sight? I dont believe any of them do in tranzit.

Also, Capitanslog, hit me up in a pm and I can give you my email address and get you those screen shots of what you wanted.

Nice Ok thanks for the ideas, with a little more hunting I'm taking in to consideration also the BAR sign in town is RED, the OPEN sign on the same building is GREEN, and the B_WLING sign is BLUE-ish and the laundr-O-mat sign just sticks out to me, cause of the seperation of the "O" with dashes and its way bigger than the rest of the letters. Compiling data and screenshots to make some sense out of this. If someone can tell me how to add attachments to my post I could probably be more effective in my posts at show and tell but I digress happy hunting !

Nice Ok thanks for the ideas, with a little more hunting I'm taking in to consideration also the BAR sign in town is RED, the OPEN sign on the same building is GREEN, and the B_WLING sign is BLUE-ish and the laundr-O-mat sign just sticks out to me, cause of the seperation of the "O" with dashes and its way bigger than the rest of the letters. Compiling data and screenshots to make some sense out of this. If someone can tell me how to add attachments to my post I could probably be more effective in my posts at show and tell but I digress happy hunting !

Step 1 is to upload your picture to Imgur or any image sharing website. Link: http://imgur.com//

Step 2 is to click on your picture after it's done loading, opening a page with just your picture and nothing else but white space on it.

Step 3 is to highlight the URL for the page you've just opened. If it has a .jpg or .png at the end of it, you're doing it right. Copy it.

Step 4 is to click the Img button at the top of your reply, and paste it into the middle of the new text (it should be "". Insert your URL between the brackets facing away from each other.) that gets inserted in your reply.

(Click this.)

I just went through the process to show you that picture. All the little buttons up there tell you how to use them if you hover your mouse over them. :)

DAY X/2 ME could mean this:

Change the 2 to an S, drop the / ... DAY XS ME

Now if we substitute the Y as an I, we can unscramble and get ... MAXIS (MAXYS)

All that remains after that is ... ED

So, we have ... ED & MAXIS (MAXYS)

Could it be true? Edward Richtofen and Maxis? Perhaps maybe they will have to work together again in the future even though they're enemies?

Yes there are many items in the FIVE labs/basement which are reused in the Pack-a-Punch hallway in TranZit.

The keypads on the doors, the warehouse rooms, the pallet trolleys/jacks, some containers & I think even the cages are the same? I haven't really compared the power room in TranZit, though as you say the computers may even be the same.

I can understand that these things might be the same technology/manufacture as both maps are in America, but even some of the cars in TranZit are the same as the ones in Kino Der Toten?

Are these reused textures or something more?

• Administrators

I can understand that these things might be the same technology/manufacture as both maps are in America, but even some of the cars in TranZit are the same as the ones in Kino Der Toten?

Are these reused textures or something more?

I believe that they are indeed reused textures. For the sake of laziness, probably so. At the same time, I can't help but also assume that they were meant to give us a rather clear date relevance. Kino der Toten (when the O4 arrived) occurs somewhere near 1967, yes? Doesn't Green Run before the N4's coming also lie within the same timeline? After all, the area was used as a government experimentation site because it became deserted.

Green Run and Kino der Toten have the same era in common. FIVE was used to allow us slayers to situate the similarity between that map and the Campaign level when you go in to kill Steiner. The settings are similar because the timeframe does indeed connect, and the objects & instances found throughout the map - such as vehicles - also support this.

I honestly think we will be revisiting moon. Not the same map, just maybe a teeport to the spawn buidling.

The simple fact is for the Sam says machine. Maybe the crew before they died (if they have, I don't beleive they have, but it seems to be a common theory) modified it in some way since they was trapped there.

Maybe we can use the code now to do something. Unlock richtofen or kill Richtofen, depending on which EE side you do ofcourse.