Harrassment when playing as Misty

This is a bit of a rant, but is anyone else tired of playing with randoms and while you enter the game as Misty, they constantly get in your face and start making lewd comments about boobs and feckles? Can these pubescent teenagers just stop ogling the digital cleavage and making comments?! I'm gonna go off on the next one and report them, I promise! :evil: :evil: :cry:

I guess I can totally understand where a pretty woman comes from after this crap... :oops:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok buddy, you've had your fair share of berrating misty's alleged "skanky-ness" since as long as I can remember your name here. Enough is enough. The line has officially been drawn.

As for the actual topic at hand, I have only encountered this once. They stopped after the second round or so. I don't know how to help you stop this directly other than to say that you should report them mercilessly. Spare the rod; spoil the child.

This game is rated M for mature.

The key word is mature. There's a lot of players that can't reach that "mature" word. Even if they are physically mature, many are not mentally...

You gotta admit she has nice cleavage. :twisted:

Edit: Literally every time this guy (tridalo) has posted about misty he has called her a dirty skank or something to that effect. If he's going to do it again and again after numerous warnings... Well, just be a good citizen and report any non-law abiding citizens.

Yeah thanks for adeuatley portraying the ignorance and non-Mature (18 and under, some unfortunatley even over) dumb-arses that plaque the gaming community...

and on a more personal note if you judge any individual just by the way they dress or appear then you must have pool of friends more shallow and "piss-poor"(emphasis on piss) than the kiddy pool at the YMCA...if any (female) friends for that reason

Yeah thanks for adeuatley portraying the ignorance and non-Mature (18 and under, some unfortunatley even over) dumb-arses that plaque the gaming community...

and on a more personal note if you judge any individual just by the way they dress or appear then you must have pool of friends more shallow and "piss-poor"(emphasis on piss) than the kiddy pool at the YMCA...if any (female) friends for that reason

If you're referring to me, it was a joke... Comic relief for the thread. :|

If you're referring to me, it was a joke... Comic relief for the thread. :|

nah wasnt reffering to you haha...the mod removed the comment I was quoting so I guess the quote was removed from my comment as well...

Edit: Literally every time this guy (tridalo) has posted about misty he has called her a dirty skank or something to that effect. If he's going to do it again and again after numerous warnings... Well, just be a good citizen and report any non-law abiding citizens.

The tridalo guy is the one I was referring to...

Is this really that big of a deal? Women deal with this most of there entire lives and we're complaining about a couple of comments in a game? I think if the majority of women are able to be mature about it then the adult males can aswell and not even worry about it, if anything comment to treyarch who designed the lady with breasts exposed, short shirt and her panties showing which I don't think is necessary for the story line to progress.

While although I don't think they're going to edit a character that's already been made they may do a more appropriate outfit in the future if they realize its not acceptable to the majority. On a side note, I think it's hilarious to hit on my friends and tell them how sexy there looking today, of course I always comment on stuhlingers hot knees as well lol . Might as well find something funny about a situation you have no control over.

i agree with the dweller if it is mature you better buck up and remember there are guys there stop whining its not like you can stop it sorry

Dont think anyone was whining...though I spose in the "new-age" gaming community any time someone is remotley against something and simply comments about it its refferred to as whining...I believe the OP said he was simply getting it off his chest...and I was simply commenting on the shallow ignorance of most gamers/internet users...not even slightly whining...

Honestly though I really dont give a dag...if I'm being reffered to as suger-tits until the game ends...I decide to spice things up a bit...maybe not revive certain individauls...accidentally...mis-place...certain buildables... I just have fun...bother me at all...I can simply aquiesce with the plight here...not arguieing it...

For most people, this is a physiological thing. People see a scantily clad woman and lose their common sense, if they had it to begin with.

For the rest of us, there are logical reasons. I don't agree with some that have been posted. Yes, I do think Misty dresses inappropriately, but who am I to judge her for that? Who am I to say she is any less of a character? She could be dressing up like that on purpose to show Samuel, Marlton, Russman, the zombies, Maxis, and/or Richtofen her body. On the other hand, she was southern woman; perhaps it was her culture to just dress up in whatever and that it didn't matter. Perhaps in a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE there are not much clothes lying around to choose from?

Any way you look at it, she is dressed the way she is. And the game puts you in her shoes. You as the player have the ability to be given insulting comments concerning your feminine attributes. Act onto others as you do yourself. Would you say such comments to a real woman? Would you say such comments to a fictional character? Would you say such comments... to yourself? If you said yes to all of those, then please see the first line of this post.

For most people, this is a physiological thing. People see a scantily clad woman and lose their common sense, if they had it to begin with.

For the rest of us, there are logical reasons. I don't agree with some that have been posted. Yes, I do think Misty dresses inappropriately, but who am I to judge her for that? Who am I to say she is any less of a character? She could be dressing up like that on purpose to show Samuel, Marlton, Russman, the zombies, Maxis, and/or Richtofen her body. On the other hand, she was southern woman; perhaps it was her culture to just dress up in whatever and that it didn't matter. Perhaps in a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE there are not much clothes lying around to choose from?

Any way you look at it, she is dressed the way she is. And the game puts you in her shoes. You as the player have the ability to be given insulting comments concerning your feminine attributes. Act onto others as you do yourself. Would you say such comments to a real woman? Would you say such comments to a fictional character? Would you say such comments... to yourself? If you said yes to all of those, then please see the first line of this post.

All you guys do realize you're talking about a fictitious character within a video game, right?

So how about that Misty chick, huh? ;)

Oh wait, what were we talking about again?

Haha but in all seriousness, I just have fun with it. And if they're really immature about it, I like the idea one of the previous posters had about "mistakingly" placing one of the buildables.

For the most part I hate playing with randoms. And sometimes if I decide to it takes a good half hour to find a few other mature people who just want to play the right way. They all say that though and then 10 minutes into the game they rage quit anyways.

/endrant

The tridalo guy is the one I was referring to...

Yeah I know! :mrgreen: it did get a bit confusing when his comment was removed.

Anyway think of it all this way.

I've seen countless threads about people being rude over mics, teabagging, and yes, violating misty... And countless other immature acts. This is nothing more. Treat it as such.

We've all harassed Misty one time or another. DON'T EVEN DENY IT! :D

It's what being a man is all about. Plus hey, it gives us a good laugh to help us play through the never ending game that is known as Zombies.

Excuse me for using tits as inspiration! :oops:

Immature and proud! :P

...Not too sure 'bout that one, friend. But who am I to ruin your fun? :)

But, we do have Jimmy to blame for that one, don't we? I mean, if they created her like that and gave her all the provocative quotes, we're bound to hear people go on about it.