Perma Jug in 15+ ? Perma PHD? What is it?

Tom852

So the sound we hear at 15 is the sound of us not being able to retain perma jug after a down, not necessarily meaning it just vanishes. Therefore pointless for me during pub matches that usually only last until 30, but beneficial to solo where you can justify the 2+ downs getting perma jug where you'll get a lot more kills. Thus, keeping your k/d at a reasonable level.

Maybe it's not perma jug we are losing? At round 15 i've often lost steel barricades and carpenter pro randomly. I can't think what else it is because I rarely use perma-jug but I always hear the sound.

Nah the sound you hear is meant to be for perma jug. carpenter pro can only be lost after picking up carpenter and not doing the steps again and steel barriers can be lost at the start of any round if you didn't repair during that round.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried this while using JUST persistent jugg, and not combining it with normal Juggernog? I really feel like once you pass 15, it's gone. If i'm right i'll make a video later on. It doesn't make sense that you would hear the sound but keep the perk.

Has anyone tried this while using JUST persistent jugg, and not combining it with normal Juggernog? I really feel like once you pass 15, it's gone. If i'm right i'll make a video later on. It doesn't make sense that you would hear the sound but keep the perk.

Yea S1ipperyJim made a video a while ago about NEVER buying Jugg that way once you pass Round 15 if you ever go down you Whos Who character also has the Persistent Upgrade. I've yet to test it because I thought that you lost it on Round15 but TBSZ proved that wrong. So Now I'm going to go test Not buying Jugg & after Round 15 if you keep it & if your Whos Who character has it.