The growling noises are annoying

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing that can stop the noises. However, perhaps we can alter your perception of them?

Have you tried to not worry about it? I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I have gone many games not noticing the noise because honestly I am used to it. I hardly notice it is there anymore unless I look for it. I think what could help alleviate your problem is to simply stop looking for it. Make the decision not to care. Then perhaps it won't bother you anymore.

Ah, makes sense now. I actually sat and watched the intro fro Die Rise. It's clear Samuel is a turning into a zombie. He says "They'd kill me if they knew" So maybe it's not Richtofin making the noises but Samuel himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKSXy8FkjSs

Actually, it is because Samuel ate the flesh and was part of the Flesh. There is a theory that he was once a zombie, but that is in no way set in stone.

I see, cool. You know where I could get the whole story line to Zombies from the beginning to now? Is it on call of duty wiki? I'd like to know who Maxis is and his relationship with Richtofen, what happened to other characters, 115, and all that stuff. :)

CoDWiki is very unreliable when it comes to Zombies lore. MurderMachineX right there actually wrote up quite the amazing thread. Here's the link for it.