Tranzit EE theory*

captinslog

I was watching some youtube videos of zombies Call Of The Dead and Acension*. And I couldnt help but think about the clock under the rocket in Acension*. We all know in Tranzit the clock in the diner stands out for its difference from the others. It was just insane in my opinion to even figure that out, you all four sit under that rocket pad and the clock would go backwards FYI I never did EE's for that map. And my mind was blown with the secret buttons in the wall by the four perk machines.(coincidence there are 4 computers in the power station) Was that where the dimensional rift was that richtofen mentioned

I mean its possible by looking at the complexity of the steps needed for even Call of the Dead that you see tranzit pales in comparison of the wild steps required to complete the EE for that pack. This is what stood out for me, Hidden switches in walls, and the ridiculousness of the EE steps for COTD ...Tranzit needs more attention im sure, so much still unexplained. In conclusion I believe the key to the future lies in the past, I've seen alot of great theories here in CODZ forums i love coming here and reading everybody's in depth knowledge. I wish I had a group of PC players to explore the world of tranzit , but woe is me. The techniques we've used in the past zombies could shed some light on new projects the only problem being without the power of 4 nothing is really possible 4 different places at the same time seems to be a reoccuring technique. And my steam name is captinslog if it fancies you Thanks guys :oops:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, a very cool thought, but though it could be possible, I'm not sure something as small and practical as that would have a direct connection to the Diner clock. Ascension was all the way back to DLC 1 of Black Ops, and if that clock had any significance, I think we should've known about it by now, considering we receive hints for almost everything major in the storyline. Also, we hear about this "rift" in the Die Rise opening. There are clocks spread out around Die Rise, so we could see something there. Ascension's easter egg was kind of ridiculous, though. I'm honestly not sure how anyone even figured out the first step of throwing a Gersch Device out of the map, let alone the rest. I think you could be right that there could be significance to the easter egg, though. It's the only map that Treyarch has given us with a major easter egg without an achievement/trophy for doing, including Der Riese. Maybe it could've been a prequel of things to come? I would love to see Gersch and Yuri come back into the game.

Overall I like the idea. Keep the ideas comin!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that a good place to find other players (especially ones to play with more than once) would be here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=94

Good luck!

Thanks for the link I appreciate it, DAY X/2 ME is the biggest thing yet to be unraveled and the guys talking about tranzit map being a big clock also is intriguing with the metal pylons that have fallen being second, minute, hour hands, aaaaah the complex webs we weave. I thought perhaps the most powerful thing in tranzit being avagrado perhaps he has another purpose than just being in the cornfield to power the spire what if you could redirect his attacks to power something else, like line him up with an object or something and sidestep his attack and he triggers something idk really but im inspired to wonder and shall continue thanks

you all four sit under that rocket pad and the clock would go backwards

The clock hand turned clockwise, not anti-clockwise, on Ascension.

The clocks on Tranzit are pretty suspicious, especially since the clocks that say 19:50 and the ones that say 17:10, are actually mirror images of each other, and the hands also formed a triangle, which is one of the themes of the Maxis Easter Egg/Side Quest. Also, having 3 clocks on the map that have the time of 19:50, and 2 with the time of 17:10, made me think that the lone, handless clock in town, would have to somehow be set to 17:10, in order to match up with the other two.

Never came to anything, despite endless days spend testing out every possible theory I could think of with my group.

Once Die Rise dropped, and I saw the warped clocks on that map, I gave up on the Tranzit clocks, as it became clear, that this was maybe going to be a theme throughout the maps.

The thing about the previous Easter Egg steps in the final 4 maps on BO1, is that they were all relatively sensible steps, that made sense with what you were doing. All the steps seems relevant to what you were achieving overall.

Tranzit certainly did not feel finished, but now we know we will be going back to Tranzit when we obtain the final Navcard, and until then, I am happy to put Tranzit on the back burner, and wait till that day. :)

The clock hand turned clockwise, not anti-clockwise, on Ascension.

The clocks on Tranzit are pretty suspicious, especially since the clocks that say 19:50 and the ones that say 17:10, are actually mirror images of each other, and the hands also formed a triangle, which is one of the themes of the Maxis Easter Egg/Side Quest. Also, having 3 clocks on the map that have the time of 19:50, and 2 with the time of 17:10, made me think that the lone, handless clock in town, would have to somehow be set to 17:10, in order to match up with the other two.

Never came to anything, despite endless days spend testing out every possible theory I could think of with my group.

Once Die Rise dropped, and I saw the warped clocks on that map, I gave up on the Tranzit clocks, as it became clear, that this was maybe going to be a theme throughout the maps.

The thing about the previous Easter Egg steps in the final 4 maps on BO1, is that they were all relatively sensible steps, that made sense with what you were doing. All the steps seems relevant to what you were achieving overall.

Tranzit certainly did not feel finished, but now we know we will be going back to Tranzit when we obtain the final Navcard, and until then, I am happy to put Tranzit on the back burner, and wait till that day. :)

i concur, but it seems pointless for the conclusion to just bring you back to tranzit without the ability to do something now. that would be too easy, and the zombie team seemed to almost wet themselves over difficulty of this game`s ee at a game comference (cant recall the specific one, most likely E3). after all, its been comfirmed we havent even found past ee's in waw yet. tranzit`s size allows something like a small button to be damn near impossible to find, like a holy grail.

not to mention the complexity of steps in the last game may also apply on a map this size. include buildables, the bus, and the avogadro to give a vast number of possibilities for a perfect sequence of events we've not found. may take months, some Ocarina of Time kinda gameplay.

theres two things in the level itself to support my post. the first is the morse code, it shouldnt be either of the doctors because its a stagnant message that occurs no matter which side of the ee you choose. also, the message itself is too specific to carry over to other maps. Second is a radio message from the farrm. a girl cries that the voice stopped talking to her and she doesnt know what to do, i believe this gives a nudge that theres some things we have to find on our own

lastly, i think the ee ending and the latest entry from maxis contradict each other. it seems in the entry we were in fact supposed to teleport but the outcome was not successful and of no satisfaction, yet end of the ee doctor maxis seems to be quite pleased. and if his experiment- using only what we've done with the obelisk- wasn't successful, then how is richtofen successful? i dont believe he was. so what are we left with? time. the morse code says in part "the future is ours to destroy" we go to the future in die rise, but what event took us there? the only solid events we havent fully understood are the light beams and the trichotomus system. light is the influence of time.

conclusion: shit's not adding up right

I agree that it does not quite add up.

The orbs appearing on the street lights AFTER we did the ToB, did leave me with the impression, that the morse code messages were unrelated to the ToB.

The we have all the other unresolved issues. The numbers on the wall in the Power Station. What does they mean? Such bold numbers...

I understand what you mean by it being something that could be buried away in the midst of the fog, or on a hill somewhere. God knows, I have looked. Still, 4000 miles racked up, and I ain't found much. Friend of mines (FlyingPlatapus) managed to find something of interest about a fortnight ago. Here it is...

Go into a game, and buy the Glavaknuckles. Now quit, and go into Theater Mode, and fast forward till you get to the point where you bought the knuckles. If you pause it, then flick between the camera modes (1st Person, 3rd Person, Free Roam), eventually, the camera jumps from the Diner roof, to the Forest Cafe in town. You are in Free Roam mode, hovering directly above the cafe. Now, if you go down into the cafe, you will find a street lamp in the middle of the building. I swear to god. It is right inside the room that is behind the room with the hole in the wall. Wierd thing about it? It is directly where the beam goes from the tower, when you ADS the Laundry Room door.

Now either that means something (why would the camera happen to take you there in theater mode?), or it is just lazy programming by the devs, and it just got left over.

I am suspicious about it.

I don't believe that the TranZit EE is over, I'm very curious what's inside of the bloody trains because I noticed that the signs are upside down on it. Another thing I've noticed is when you buy the B23R you get the "Clear Debris" sound, this makes me think the B23R is key, just like the SVU-AS and the Ballistic Knife in Die Rise.