The Voices - Stulinger - Theory

Blitz

so we still have nothing on the voices? why does Stu only hear them wen he kills a zombie? i wasnt Stu wen i did the EE (Richtofen side) but does any one know if Stu still hears the voices after Richtofens side is complete? we cant forget about the things we didnt figure out because we get a new map. the key to the new map may be in the previous, you never know

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I post my real reply, I just wanted to say this is my first reply on CoDz, and I'm really loving the ideas, and discussions on here. Seriously, it keeps me up at night, I love reading all of these.

But I digress, I haven't noticed anyone mention this but the voice in intro, is similar to the voice in Kino after you turn the power on. It actually makes sense due to both maps having the Nova crawlers, and each map introduced them in a different Call Of Duty.

My two cents on the voices is that Samuel is slowly becoming a zombie. On Tranzit, we didn't hear those voices, on Die Rise, the voices showed up. I think in the next two DLC's, the voices are going to grow and Samuel becomes a zombie. It also makes sense after Mob Of The Dead, it introduced the killing of a character. It seems like if the other three characters find out Samuel was a part of the Flesh, that they will kill him, according to Sam himself.

Thanks for the welcoming! And what gave that idea instead?

no prob. and in the intro when playing "Die Rise" solo, youll see Samuel talking to the voice in his head on the roof.

briefly you'll see this image:

(sorry i dont have a better image i just took the first one i saw off google)

with him saying "No you can't tell them about 'the Flesh' they'd kill me if they knew what i did" something along the lines of that.

Thanks for the welcoming! And what gave that idea instead?

no prob. and in the intro when playing "Die Rise" solo, youll see Samuel talking to the voice in his head on the roof.

briefly you'll see this image:

(sorry i dont have a better image i just took the first one i saw off google)

with him saying "No you can't tell them about 'the Flesh' they'd kill me if they knew what i did" something along the lines of that.

Ahhh, okay. I was just thinking the other way around :P

Remember in the EE song on Shi no numa (I think) the song is from the zombies point of view, they are waiting to die, through so much torment they are insane, so they attack, but they really want to die.

Maybe that helps a little, also when you get a nuke the voices go crazy.

I like Edward but I refuse to belive that he is capable of overpowering a top demon that made him piss his pants upon their 1st encounter during the 1st human teleportation. Though time will tell :).

Now my recent idea goes something like this: IF, AND ONLY IF the avagadro = afterlife and maxis really captured the essence of that poor soul, THEN maybe the soul of the avagadro is what we are hearing crying for help in die rise. Question is who is the avagadro? Is it the Weasel :o ? He liiiiied......HE LIIIEEEEED!!!

Treyarch needs to mend the rift between this story of theirs....

See, I was thinking this too. For the main reason of, I just don't believe that "Him", is just a random entity who wants to kill you. He must have some connection to something pertaining to the past. I just can't buy the "ravenous entity" idea. I just can't.

I like Edward but I refuse to belive that he is capable of overpowering a top demon that made him piss his pants upon their 1st encounter during the 1st human teleportation. Though time will tell :).

Now my recent idea goes something like this: IF, AND ONLY IF the avagadro = afterlife and maxis really captured the essence of that poor soul, THEN maybe the soul of the avagadro is what we are hearing crying for help in die rise. Question is who is the avagadro? Is it the Weasel :o ? He liiiiied......HE LIIIEEEEED!!!

Treyarch needs to mend the rift between this story of theirs....

See, I was thinking this too. For the main reason of, I just don't believe that "Him", is just a random entity who wants to kill you. He must have some connection to something pertaining to the past. I just can't buy the "ravenous entity" idea. I just can't.

Just remember, Shock Gibson superhero poster, isn't there for no reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Read through and thought this was pretty interesting because I had never heard the so called 'voices' so I decided to play on die rise as stulinger and turn down everything except my voice volume. Originally I heard moans when I killed them, nothing id call definite. Dropped down the broken elevator bought the ak74u and started blowing their brains all over the walls, still hearing the same thing nothing definite.

then I went into the room with the workbench for the sliquifier and started killing. Then I killed my seventeenth zombie (I checked instantly) and heard not a word, but almost 30 seconds of zombie speech that I failed to translate, but it was defiantly saying something. It was the only zombie in the room and while I couhear other zombies outside I knew the zombie I had just killed was talking, not just talking but an entire sentence or more. I am about to go see if it can happen again. Hope this helps..

Edit: I just restarted and heard it again, hadn't killed a zombie or done anything else.. the words saying that we could hear him and should listen to him had yet yo speak. But I heard it same as before except it didn't last as long this time.

Edit edit: I keep hearing it without killing zombies but when im surrounded by them instead. And it has yet to be as long as the first time I heard it. Maybe it is not the voice you are talking about but it seems to be something, not sure what though.

P.S. have yet to complete the easter eggs because I don't have gold so I can't get a party up to do it but I have the maps for black ops 2 not sure if that has something to do with it.

Read through and thought this was pretty interesting because I had never heard the so called 'voices' so I decided to play on die rise as stulinger and turn down everything except my voice volume. Originally I heard moans when I killed them, nothing id call definite. Dropped down the broken elevator bought the ak74u and started blowing their brains all over the walls, still hearing the same thing nothing definite.

then I went into the room with the workbench for the sliquifier and started killing. Then I killed my seventeenth zombie (I checked instantly) and heard not a word, but almost 30 seconds of zombie speech that I failed to translate, but it was defiantly saying something. It was the only zombie in the room and while I couhear other zombies outside I knew the zombie I had just killed was talking, not just talking but an entire sentence or more. I am about to go see if it can happen again. Hope this helps..

Edit: I just restarted and heard it again, hadn't killed a zombie or done anything else.. the words saying that we could hear him and should listen to him had yet yo speak. But I heard it same as before except it didn't last as long this time.

the moans and groans as you kill zombies is what people are trying to figure out.

Well I've yet to get any english but it does seem like they are saying something.

the moans and groans as you kill zombies is what people are trying to figure out.

Remember in the EE song on Shi no numa (I think) the song is from the zombies point of view, they are waiting to die

Your talking about "The One" I presume? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGYDBcJke8

Apparently David Vonderharr (Or however you spell his name) tweeted about "Deciding the new crew's fate" in a future DLC.

This could mean various things.

I'm trying to think of a plausible theory regarding this Tweet and the voices in Samuel's head, because it's too obvious that Samuel's voices are going to be a major part in Samuel's story.

Remember in the EE song on Shi no numa (I think) the song is from the zombies point of view, they are waiting to die

Your talking about "The One" I presume? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGYDBcJke8

Apparently David Vonderharr (Or however you spell his name) tweeted about "Deciding the new crew's fate" in a future DLC.

This could mean various things.

I'm trying to think of a plausible theory regarding this Tweet and the voices in Samuel's head, because it's too obvious that Samuel's voices are going to be a major part in Samuel's story.

I heard that because in die rise stulinger said they'd kill him if they knew about the flesh and because in in Alcatraz they added the killing of the players into one of the achievements that in a future dlc the crew will be able to use this new design to kill stulinger or have stulinger kill them.

Its the flesh. Samuel knows about the flesh, the others don't. Richtofen, same story. Al, same story. This "flesh" is causing a gap in between even our playable characters. This "flesh" is communicating with Edward/Samuel in Die Rise and it can be heard this time around. What is it saying???