~Nazi Zombie Mafia II (Interest check/sign ups)~

Undead

Hey CoDz,

Some of you may remember my mafia game I ran a while ago and would like to spread a little activity by doing a new game. If you are unfamiliar to mafia, it's pretty simple to learn and I can explain anything you are unsure about.

I'm just looking for interest right now as you need a certain amount of players to make this work, so, if you guys are interested, then this is the place to reserve your spot! :)

I'd also like ideas for the theme this time around, the first game was just vanilla, WaW/Blops style. So suggestions/theme ideas are welcome.

Here's the link to the first game:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20053&hilit=mafia

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Mafia games. I was actually wondering if anyone had ever thought of playing one here, and will gladly participate.

Ideas: if enough players, perhaps we could have a couple more Special Zombies? These could possibly include:

Napalm Zombie: if lynched, can kill one person along with them. (Their suicide attack when you go near one.)

It's a lot of fun. This one is zombie themed, but in a nutshell, all players are assigned a role. The majority are just regular "townspeople" or pedestrians. Then there a several Mafia members, and several policemen. The game is split up into "Day" and "Night" phases. During the day phase, everyone starts to vote for who they believe is the mafia without targeting themselves and getting people to back them up. The mafia, only know who each other are, and play along trying to kill off everyone else by voting random people and trying to everyone to kill whoever THEY vote for. Once the day phase is over, whoever has the most votes is voted off or "killed" off from the remainder of the game and their role is revealed upon their death, then the day phase ends, and the night phase begins.

During the night phase, the mafia join together in private and pick a target, once they pick a target, they submit their target to the host (me). The Policemen, do NOT know who each other are and each night, they may send a vote for whom they believe is mafia. The host will simply reply yes or no to the person they have selected. If they DO guess on who is mafia, then they have to try and convince the players in the next day phase that they are indeed mafia. The twist is, they need to do so without giving themselves away, or possibly turn everyone on himself. In this game, you can say anything. So people may believe you, or assume your just a lying mafia member. It's all a matter of who you trust, and who you don't. ;)

The winner is determined by majority. Town wins if all mafia members are eliminated. The mafia wins if they become the majority of the remaining players. In this instance, I have tweaked roles and added some special features to fit the zombies theme.

Some key terms used some people may need to know:

Lynch: The day time killing. Basically a public death.

Finger of Suspicion (FOS): Used to say you think that person is Mafia. ex: FOS EJ, he said he knew who Undead's role was.

NK: Night kill. When the mafia kill someone.

RVS (Random Voting Stage): The beginning of a game where people vote each other for no reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...