Black Ops 2 Zombies Die Rise Navigation Table Guide

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have noticed a few people asking why is it not staying built so i thought i would tell you what i know.

You must build this on Normal if you have built it and join a game were someone has not you will have to build it again.

You also MUST have the TranZit NavCard table built, I've built the table at least 8 times on Die Rise to discover at my dismay that people in my party didn't even know TranZit had a NavCard table.. :facepalm:

You also MUST have the TranZit NavCard table built, I've built the table at least 8 times on Die Rise to discover at my dismay that people in my party didn't even know TranZit had a NavCard table.. :facepalm:

Not true. I don't have the TranZit NavCard Table built, but I was able to build and successfully save my NavCard Table in Die Rise.

I believe you need the Green Run Nav Card instead, and perhaps have the side quest finished in TranZit as well.

I ONLY built the Green Run Nav table and everytime I go into Die Rise, whether I host or not, the Table is built. Is this just because I'm playing with people who have built it, because I never built it in Die Rise, but it's there.

Ya it's because people built it already. You'd have to build it on Solo.

I ONLY built the Green Run Nav table and everytime I go into Die Rise, whether I host or not, the Table is built. Is this just because I'm playing with people who have built it, because I never built it in Die Rise, but it's there.

Ya it's because people built it already. You'd have to build it on Solo.

No disrespect intended, but you're signature is an eyesore, and brutal to look at. You should consider changing it.

Yes I can confirm you do not need the Tranzit Table built nor do you need the Babbel egg done for it to take your card.

Also somebody could have built the table in an online game, it will save for all players.

I camp the roof so I've taken upon myself to build the table for anybody who does not have it built. I've built that table about 30 times now lol.

It's always the same:

Player: "Whoa what is that?"

Me: "NavCard Reader"

Player: "What does it do?"

Me:"You know that little green card next to your score, you can insert it there"

Player: (inserts card, chime rings) "Cool, so what does that do?"

Me: "No idea, nobody knows"

Player: "Oh. Well, that sucks"

Me: "Yeah, it does"

Someone built the table when I played a custom game and now I always have it, but I can't insert either navcard into it. I don't even get a prompt when I walk through it. I've played on another account though, one that has completed the tranzit EE, and I get a "Press [sQUARE] to insert Nav Card" prompt with either card. Is it to do with the EE or is there something else I've missed?

do you not even get the option to insert card?

No, and it doesn't say Parts Required either. I've tried walking up to it with either Navcard and I don't get a prompt at all. I didn't build the table myself, but it's always there even when I play solo.

I did the Tranzit EE on split screen w/ 2 controllers, and the account that I used as the 2nd player gets the prompt with either card in hand. But all my stats got reset on my main account, so for in game purposes it appears that I haven't done the EE. Other than that, the only difference is I built the table myself on my second account.