shafted achievement trouble

I've been trying to get this achievement, I'm fairly sure that I should have accomplished it but didn't get the achievement. This is what I did.

Bought QR, WW, Jug and Dub Tap, downed myself then survived the 45 seconds and came back. Then bought Speed and Mule kick and Paped the An94. I didn't get any from the Jumping Jacks, have I missed something or is this achievement broken.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I have gotten this achievement now and I had been mistaken thinking I had to get two perks from the Jumper rounds. That won't work. The perks must physically be drank WHILE you have a PaP weapon.

I got it in a messy fashion, but nonetheless, got it. Here's what happened:

Bought my usual Jugg and DT with no PaP. Acquired more through jumper rounds, PaPed AN-94 and M&S. Went down, lost all perks, but was revived and retained my guns. Bought Jugg, DT, QR, and Speed. This left me with only MK and WW left to purchase. Went down, was revived and kept guns, bought WW and MK, got the achievement.

So, in conclusion, you must purchase all perks while you have a PaP weapon, not just acquire perks through the jumper rounds and/or purchase all perks THEN PaP. This was my experience at least.

So, in conclusion, you must purchase all perks while you have a PaP weapon, not just acquire perks through the jumper rounds and/or purchase all perks THEN PaP. This was my experience at least.

I have to say, a lot of people were having troubles with this "glitch," and I think you just solved it. ;)

Get Perma Jug then go on Solo. Always get Quick Revive before any Weapon or anything then down yourself after you get QR. Only buy the essential guns like PPW and AN-94.

(Don't get the free perk, achievement doesn't work) Then buy Jug, Double tap, and Speed cola, and Who's who. Down yourself when you're safe then buy Mule Kick. Then you can get PaP. Then you should get the achievement. Again it doesn't work if you get the free perk.

I acutally got PaP after I bought double tap and jug but you should be fine with Jug pro.

Yeah the acheivement is very broken... The best thing to do IMO is to buy in this order on solo: Quick revive, juggernog, double tap, and mule kick, earn plenty of points and when you have a good 10000, pack a punch your weapon, travel to the spawn area building, kill yourself, then buy who's who and speed cola...

I have found while the acheivement was MENT to be done while in who's who, it actually glitches a lot when your in the dead form... It's easier just to sacrafise the quick revive...

I recommend running in the Buddha room with an an94, the SVU, and the SUPER important seliquifier! The seliquifier just makes everything TOO easy... You'll have plenty of points in NO time...

• 3 weeks later...

An update, I got the achievement, finally, I must have fulfilled the requirements 5 times.

It was messy, it wasn't what I'd intended to do when I started the game. My usual game plan got all screwed up, I had purchased MK and DT, I had also gotten QR and SC from the JJs. I PaPed the An94 and was using the Knuckles to rack up points when I got downed. That was when I decided to go for the achievement. When I revived I cleared the Zombies down to the last one picked up the 4 perks I hadn't purchased earlier and got the achievement.

The biggest difference to how I had tried before was not having both QR and WW when I went down.

I don't think it matters when you PaP, I PaPed after I had purchased the first 2 Perks.

Doesn't the achievement clearly say "Buy all perks and PAP in a single game", hence no perks from jj rounds. If it ha said acquire then I'd understand the logic behind getting perks from them. Not slating anyone who has failed this way, it's a simple mistake to make I know and no ones perfect.

Anyway, the easiest way to do this I found is jump to power building, camp on roof and buy all perks and pap. Then when you have a further 5,500 jump back over and buy QR. instantly down yourself and then use the QR elevator to buy the remaining 2 perks.