Possible Next Zombie Map Loading Screen

There's been a video going around of what could possibly be the next black ops 2 zombie map loading screen. You can youtube it if you want to see but I know that there are no leaks allowed here so I won't give anything away. It looks legitimate, but if any of you see a dead giveaway that it's fake, let me know.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely... You can't find but so much information on dlcs... 99% of the info found will be either released DIRRECTLY from trayarch or a fake leak... NO one gets access to dlcs early like they did with tranzit... (With the exeption of ign and what not...)

Any info found will be either through intense reasearch of previous maps, or from people who stalk trayarch's team...

If you see the video, you might be less inclined to believe that it's a fake. Everything about it seems right on down to the smallest details. That's why I'm asking if anyone can find any definite signs that it's fake like maybe it's photoshopped or something.

It looks convincing, but I can tell it's fake.

Look at how the images on the right hand side seem to just line up with the outline, and then turn into another picture completely. Also, note the borders around the pictures. They aren't as bold as the borders in the previous maps.

One last thing: there isn't anything on there to hint towards the next map. This isn't a sure-fire way of telling, but it just seems odd that they would stop the hinting process of the torn pages.

One last thing: there isn't anything on there to hint towards the next map. This isn't a sure-fire way of telling, but it just seems odd that they would stop the hinting process of the torn pages.

I know it's hard to tell, but the second page shows a page-rip on the top possibly "hinting" the map after that. It doesn't seem legit to me anyway because, this has happened before. With the whole Die Rize "leak".

It looks convincing, but I can tell it's fake.

Look at how the images on the right hand side seem to just line up with the outline, and then turn into another picture completely. Also, note the borders around the pictures. They aren't as bold as the borders in the previous maps.

I know it's hard to tell, but the second page shows a page-rip on the top possibly "hinting" the map after that. It doesn't seem legit to me anyway because, this has happened before. With the whole Die Rize "leak".

Yes, but those Die Rise leaks weren't nearly as convincing as this one and there are too many conflicting hints as to whether this is fake or real. I guess we'll just have to wait until May unless someone finds a glaring mistake.

***FIRST POST FROM A LONG TIME LURKER***

It is OBVIOUSLY fake IMHO. It really isn't that hard to tell its fake if you ask me.

Look where I circled. You obviously can't see because it got blurred when I magnified it, but just look at that carefully on the normal image. The image on the "next page" is the same wheel/film reel we see on Die Rise's next page.So, someone just took the Die Rise page and photoshopped it. Bam.

***FIRST POST FROM A LONG TIME LURKER***

It is OBVIOUSLY fake IMHO. It really isn't that hard to tell its fake if you ask me.

Look where I circled. You obviously can't see because it got blurred when I magnified it, but just look at that carefully on the normal image. The image on the "next page" is the same wheel/film reel we see on Die Rise's next page.So, someone just took the Die Rise page and photoshopped it. Bam.

Oh wow, Tinypic didn't magnify it. :P LOL First Post fail!

Seems very legit to me.

The film reel is still there, which is fine, maybe showing the final or next map. In Die Rise you saw it because two or more page corners were torn.

And you can see a hint of the next map with the blue beams at the top right rip.

And the left rip still represents the 'mystery man' from the Die Rise right page.

Kammer means room or chamber in German. And a henge is a large trench dug out in a landscape (looks like crop circles, but are not) across Europe. So this could take place in Germany. Or maybe some other place in Europe, and it says 'Der Kammer' simply because the development kit is german, so it's been translated.

The top right panel looks like the team is being beamed into some sort of subterranean room/chamber. The other panels look like a cave system, possibly underneath a henge. Not sure what the milk jug looking thing is in the bottom right panel.

Counterpoint. The loading screen is fake.

Something to point out are the 3 phrases:

Bridging the Gap

The Henge

Der Kammer

Based on previous maps, these represent:

Location/Title

Other Location

Game Mode

So Bridging the Gap and The Henge are the location, and Der Kammer is the game mode. That doesn't make much sense.

Also the tear from the Die Rise loading screen on the right shows a non-torn page next. But the page here looks torn, showing the film reel below it. Though, maybe, this page is not torn at all, but is just darker, like the film reel is sitting on a dark rock in the cave? Hard to tell.

You are right, it's fake. Too many issues.

Your point about the bad white space and crooked border lines is the biggest issue.

Another is that the music playing is from Portal, I think, which you can hear better in the video linked to in the other thread.

Another is grammar. Die and Der both mean 'the' in German. Der is masculine, Die is feminine. Only one goes with a noun. Kammer is feminine, so it will always have Die in front of it. So the grammar is wrong in this.