Who's Who GLITHING....

Scacho

First off, I love the new Die Rise map. That being said the Who's Who Perk is very aggrivating!!! It glitches so much. Sometimes you I lose my guns even though I had Mule Kick; sometimes I am unable to melee with Knuckles even when purchasing them again. To many to list here. Please someone in the Zombie team read this and please fix!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the same thing happend to me, except when i went down and tried reviving myself the revive bar glitched out at 99% on my screen... which means i couldn't try and revive myself again... so i tried leaving my spot to go get jugg at round 43!!

im sure most can imagine what happend next... anger takes over and clouds my judgement resulting in death, cause all i can think about is snapping my paddle in half.. *sigh*

For the record, when this glitch occurs, you can't always CHOOSE which gun you have to Pack-A-Punch. Sometimes it will force your options down to 1.

Buying Who's Who is a temporary fix only. It will simply happen again and again that game. The only true work-around is to Pack-A-Punch.

This, when the glitch is in effect you most likely cannot change weapons. Usually I get stuck with my sallies out (course right). The one gun that I really can't trade out, to get something pap'd.

In this case, I'll re-buy who's who (if I can) or down myself (if I can't and I'm on co-op). Then once I get a temporary fix so I can change weapons I'll pap a gun to fix it and cross my fingers the next time I go down.