BO1 maps in BO2

I'm sure there are reasons around it(greed) but I'd love if Treyarch could put all previous, and paid-for DLC maps from black ops into black ops 2. Flicking between Die Rise and anything on Green run is becoming tedious now and I'm finding myself scrambling around the room trying to find my dusty black ops 1 case to play some ascension instead, I would just love if you could simply click on something in the BO2 menu and have access to all the BO maps :( But I suppose that'd be a tenner less profit when the last DLC 'classic maps' drops. :roll:

Edit: in fact Treyarch fcuk your crappy new 'revolutionary' turned modes which, am I right in thinking no one gives a shit about? And add an updated BO1 map with each new DLC, would deffo get me more exited than 'hehehe this turned thing is quite funny *game ends*...yeah don't think I'll bother playing that again'

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I don't think treyarch would do it for free an allow that, man I totally agree. I went and purchased world at war today for 10.00 at gamestop and it won't leave my console. I'm already sick of this crap they have been putting out. What happened to putting interactive things to do in the maps? I mean nuketown has more things to do in it than die rise. Agree 100% my friend.

They even changed the way zombies move and attack.... As a damn patch? Wtf? Idk what they are trying to do but can't they see all the 1,000's of posts with people that are unhappy with their new things? I was online yesterday and there were a total of 23,000 people playing zombies. Compared to over 100,00 when it first released. I bet Black ops 1 comes close lol

• Moderators

Edit: in fact Treyarch fcuk your crappy new 'revolutionary' turned modes which, am I right in thinking no one gives a shit about? And add an updated BO1 map with each new DLC, would deffo get me more exited than 'hehehe this turned thing is quite funny *game ends*...yeah don't think I'll bother playing that again'

Please try to not use this kind of language, friend or at least censor it.

On topic: While it sounds appealing to have some classic maps on BO2 I would be against it.

BO2 is too different compared to the original BO.

Then again it wouldn't hurt to offer something like it but they would charge a ridicolous amount of money for it.

And I actually enjoy the turned mode by the way. :P

Then again it wouldn't hurt to offer something like it but they would charge a ridicolous amount of money for it.

I think it would be good to have. It could be like the Classic Maps were in Black Ops. Which game do you want to play?

"Hey, let's play Moon!"

"Okay! Do you want Cold War weapons or Future Weapons! I've got both games!"

I think it'd be awesome.

Please try to not use this kind of language, friend or at least censor it.

On topic: While it sounds appealing to have some classic maps on BO2 I would be against it.

And I actually enjoy the turned mode by the way. :P

Sorry, I'll remember in future :mrgreen:

It's just that while Treyarch decided to make the 'area' of green run big, we didn't really have much to play in..and while I do enjoy Tranzit, it's such an effort to play. At least in BO1 you could say 'bored of kino, shall we go on five?' And vice versa, plus those maps were nice and fresh (: I know you could argue that we also had nuketown zombies(well for us season passers in December) but that map was just too small, plus jug on round 15+ FU haha

And I don't mind the new maps at all, however having only started playing zombies on black ops 1 I'd be interested to know that if before first strike came out people found themselves going on WAW what with only having five and kino to play. I dream of the day when zombies takes priority over MP maps, 4 zombies maps and one multiplayer map? Yes please :D

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind a Rezurrection II. It would be great to play "Five" with the HAMR. Eat my amazing hitscans bullets, Pentagon Thief!

id like to see that as well!

thats actually what i thought during early release of BO2..

main reason being, 3arc adding in BO1 maps into the coding for BO2. i guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Totally unrelated, but every time I see you post, I think of this guy.

While many people might like the idea, personally I I feel like I prefer the idea of not having classic maps. BO2 zombies has a much different feel to it, and personally I like that feel. The new feel fits the new maps perfectly while I don't think that feel would fit the old maps as well.

Honestly, I like the variety. But that's just me.