Brimstone to Damnation

So we've all heard the radio transmissions on the latest maps, you know, from the TVs. And I just watched this strange video of the transmissions. I don't know what to make of it really, it's kind of weird :? But it was also quite interesting, clever combination of footage and the "damned" theme. So yeah, I don't really know, I just thought I should share it with you guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzk9dh4HC4o

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This footage was not used in the game, only the audio. The audio clips tie directly into nearby survivors trying to communicate with eachother or Maxxis. Some are actually radio transmissions from people presumed to be at the Nuketown site. The video and background music are taken from other sources. If you don't know the zombies storyline, I encourage you to check out "A Zombie Trilogy" by MurderMachineX here on CoDZ.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

I don't recommend using youtube as a source for information, only because the people making videos are usually looking at sites like this for THEIR information.

I too used to look for youtube videos first before checking other sources, but I was told, then found out first hand that alot of the videos are based on CoDZ member's speculations or evidence and the information is usually misrepresented or clouded with the youtuber's personal bias. I know for a fact that RoflWaffles, MrDalekJD and NextGenTactic's spider all refer to this forum when attempting to delve into the storyline, and these are just the ones who will admit it.

*Just to be clear to the people I have mentioned, I do not mean to discredit or belittle any of your works, nor do I mean disrespect.

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean it was something to extract information from, rather just a view of what the members of codz have figured out. But thanks for the link, haven't seen that thread before. Quite a bit of information/speculation there :)

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean it was something to extract information from, rather just a view of what the members of codz have figured out. But thanks for the link, haven't seen that thread before. Quite a bit of information/speculation there :)

No apologies necessary, I was just trying to inform you on the topic.