captinslog

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, welcome to the forum!

Secondly, I haven't really heard of things like that on TranZit before. Could you be a little more specific on what you mean? (for example, the circumstance you heard it, what was the quote, was it the Driver's normal voice, etc.) I've listened to the Bus Driver audio quotes, yet I've never heard them before. I haven't been playing much TranZit, though.

I can honestly say this has bugged me as well. I've heard several quotes from stuhlinger from past characters and have wondered if the O4 figured out richtofen's body transfer trick. There's also a lot of quotes I've heard which sound nothing like stuhlinger as if another voice was speaking through him.

Speaking of past audio quotes, I managed to recreate Marlton's "nuke town" quotes involving his electronics and other sayings by use of the Avogadro in tranzit. Not sure if it has relevance but if it did that may mean he was at a previous location with another electrical being or something very similar.

I'll dig up those stuhlinger quotes and references when I'm up at the comp but I believe the ones I heard came from tank.

I wish i had proof, it definately was not coming from any of our present heroes, it was coming from the bus driver , no unique pattern either , sometimes during my tranzit games takeo comes thru driver and says in Takeo's Accent and all his old quote "something something something for world domination"I remember that from the old zombies it's the only quote thats not in the drivers voice from the driver. Another time it was dempsey doing his trash talking but once only for him multiple times for takeo. Ive heard the stulinger "one hit one kill". *theory Die Rise DLC is opening more of pandora's box , cause i also had not heard this before the updated content

I wish i had proof, it definately was not coming from any of our present heroes, it was coming from the bus driver , no unique pattern either , sometimes during my tranzit games takeo comes thru driver and says in Takeo's Accent and all his old quote "something something something for world domination"I remember that from the old zombies it's the only quote thats not in the drivers voice from the driver. Another time it was dempsey doing his trash talking but once only for him multiple times for takeo. Ive heard the stulinger "one hit one kill". *theory Die Rise DLC is opening more of pandora's box , cause i also had not heard this before the updated content

Hmm. Very cool. I guess I'm going to have to head back and play some TranZit. And yet another thing showing we probably will return in the end. Gimme that last NAVcard already, Treyarch!

Video Proof or it didn't happen.

With Theater Mode, you can upload clips directly to youtube. If you don't have a youtube channel, it'll upload to the callofduty youtube channel, and you can access the videos directly from your Elite website page. Making video clips and sharing them is accessible to anyone now.

- Mix

I don't see how this could be true, when people have found all the audio quotes already. If it is part of an update then hopefully someone with PC can post the audio. This would be a huge breakthrough regarding story in zombies, but as Mix said, we need evidence.