next map i think i got it

Der reise was the bace of all zombie research as well as wunder waffe research as well as teleporter and ... Weapon research was done at shi no Numa as well... Verrućt was a sort of holding cell and premitive reasearch facility for zombies until the outbreak... Kino was a theater used to introduce 935... Assension was the russian/Portal/weapon research group... Group 601 dove into radio wave technology... The pentagon was American and not apart of 935... COTD was used as a shipping bace for the nazis and one or two of their ships were abandon there... Shangri la was richtofen's (and later maxis's) bace for research of the voices and 115... Griffen station was the moon bace used to study the MPD as well as space leading discoverys... Green run was a country-side town until the American government began using its underground for their own needs.... Die rise is a group of buildings in jilin china with no conection to 935 or the American government at all... The "wonder weapon" is actually just a water gun filled with a consentrated burst of benezene and could have been put together by marelton, no 935 and no other research group. Nuketown was an American bace that used 115 in their nukes, unaware of the consiqueinces... Tunguska was a meteorite landing location, no bace was established to MY knowledge...

There have been no other mention of baces other then this... (Unless I missed a few, good chance of that, but I'm sure that's the majority)

Most of what you posted is strictly your opinion on these things.

How can you state China has no affiliation to 935 or America when we see boxes being shipped to China in Blops1 loading screens?

There's no evidence Maxis ever set foot in Shangrila.

Kino was a base for MK ultra (mind control) research by 935 and possibly the Ascension group. (based on the Russian WW)

We have no info what so ever about 601 let alone what research they were into.

Many clues point to the Green Run "town" being a facade to cover up 115 research by Americans.

The Sliquifier being a water gun with no 115 properties is laughable, last I checked benezene does not glow purple, 115 does.

The Pentagon has a prominent 935 member's portrait hanging in their secret war room (shows some sort of connection)\

No disrespect, but it's a disservice to the whole community when something is put out as absolute fact when it's really just a personal theory.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just as much your opinion that this isn't true... I'm not gong to fight you on this, but here's my ONE responce:

There is no evidence in die rise of any affliction to 935 or the American gov. Yes there are boxes in the nact loading screen but no evidence they were shipped anywhere near or about die rise...

Yes there is, the baby gun is maxis's creation he left there... We know he was there before being warped to moon, that's all I know, and that's what I've been told sense I started on this site....

That has no relevance... I missed a few details, sorry...

The only thing we have to point to 601 is the picture of the radio towers... And what are we doing now? Connecting radio towers... Chances are 601 has something to do with them... That's the only lead we have...

Exactly, town was used by the gov.

Did you do research on the matter? Did you fallow the small lead of "Provence 22"? Did you spend countless hours searching for any critical evidence? I did... And I found benezene, a highly concentrated liquid form of it could be any color for any reason... Does 115 evaporate after a short time? No... Does benezene? Yes! It's a carsinogen, that's why we can see the sky so clearly. And it also may hebe been used to change the nova jumpers from their origional form over prolonged exposure!

The American government (in that time period no less) working with nazis? That's more laughable then my benezene weapon by far...

I do hope your not offered and I'm sorry if I just laughed at your research ....

The American government (in that time period no less) working with nazis? That's more laughable then my benezene weapon by far...

I guess your extensive research somehow missed "Operation Paperclip" you know the one where Americans brought over Nazi scientists to work in our R & D.

Does 115 evaporate after a short time? No... Does benezene? Yes! It's a carsinogen, that's why we can see the sky so clearly. And it also may hebe been used to change the nova jumpers from their origional form over prolonged exposure!

Once again pure speculation on your part.

How do you know the evaporation qualites of 115? Benezene being a carcinogen has nothing to do with visability, this could also be caused by something crazy, gasp... wind.

You don't even know the genesis of the standard Nova crawlers, how can you claim to know why they've changed?

Exactly, town was used by the gov.

Agreed

The only thing we have to point to 601 is the picture of the radio towers... And what are we doing now? Connecting radio towers... Chances are 601 has something to do with them... That's the only lead we have...

Yes it's the only lead we have, but a poster is not a manifesto and 935 started the radio tower research as seen in Kino...

Yes there is, the baby gun is maxis's creation he left there... We know he was there before being warped to moon, that's all I know, and that's what I've been told sense I started on this site....

Link? by whom were you told? This what I'm saying you were told something a while ago and now it's apparently Cannon. That's BS. There's no evidence of Maxis ever being in Shang.

Hell I've heard a well thought out theory that Maxis was Brock in disguise, does that make it so? No it doesn't.

No but wind will move such things such as clouds, fog, radioactive fallout etc...

If you're speaking to the fact that you can see both the black starry sky and the blue atmospheric sky lower, this could be an effect of the 3 missiles that Maxis sent.

We don't really know and that's my point. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you can't really say you're right either.

What happens is somebody comes up with a well thought out plausible theory and then everybody just accepts it as a concrete fact and shits on anything that even remotely goes in another direction.

When in reality it's still just a theory...

Looking at the Antarctica triangle picture, wouldn't it make a much cleaner triangle if they were in Angola?

Not sure what you mean by clean. The Antarctica Triangle is about as clean as they come, the apex would be in hanford, WA and if you take into account the tilt of the Earth, it's practically a perfect triangle. I know I'm way off on my geometrical terms, I'm sure there's a correct term like isoceles or equilateral, or scalene, something...

The problem comes because the Earth is round and tilted, but we all try to see it as a flat map. Imagine yourself in space, then look at that Triangle.

I think a revisit to an old map is probable,why else would Die Rise's name be so similar to Der reise. If other dlc maps follow this trend than the last map will probably be some new version of an old setting.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=30177

A map like that would suffice... However just returning to old maps? BORE-ING! Even if it is a devistated version...

@inviso120 wrote:"i dont recall any information of die rise being there lab

if you could give a picture or sound file that can give evidence that would be helpful"

Its the storyline.

You clearly have not been following on with it.

i followed it excessively ive watched fan videos and ive kept up on my own i used videos to make sure i wasnt wrong there was NO evidence to prove or disprove you idea sir sorry :

You are insanely incorrect. Der Riese is absolutely where Richtofen and Maxis, along with the rest of Group 935 performed many experiments. It is also the location where many things went wrong. It essentially was the start of the entire zombies storyline in fact.

He said die rise. C'mon guys... C'mon.

• 1 month later...

I am 99% sure that one of our future maps will be a Hydro Electric Dam (Dam of the Damned or Damned Dam not actual names but the ones I came up with) I have no clue what DLC pack it'll be in or what it'll be called but I'm positive that Maxis has built a dam as Richtofen states this and says something along the line of "...dam Maxis has built...to destroy us all..." and I'm sure that we will have to use this dam in some way to repair the rift.

But, the proof, in Tranzit Richtofen only speaks to Stuhlinger, we all know this, but it seems to me that everyone kind of ignores Edward, can't blame anyone for that, high pitched douche nozzle, but I digress, immediately after flipping the power switch on, Edward goes on and on about how Stu is the only one who can hear him, and that he needs to build the Jet Gun and to heat up the Obelisk, it's an annoying speech that I've heard a thousand times now, but in this annoying speech is where Richtofen mentions that Maxis has built a Dam to destroy us all, this was all the proof I needed to hear in order for me to be convinced that one of our Future Maps will be a Dam.

Powering up the towers is what breaks the cycle the new 4 are in, Mob of the Dead was a type of prequel map establishing that these cycles have been going on for quite a while and that achieving certain goals can break these cycles, but dying just starts the cycle all over again, so once the towers are powered the cycle breaks taking which should then take us to the next map, but since not all DLC is released yet we're forced to continue the cycle until then.

When all the DLC is released and all the towers are powered (pure speculation) it'll kick start Maxis' Dam, which will begin creating copious amounts of energy, energy that can be used to either split the rift open even more or to close the rift.

And while all this is going on Russman is conspiring behind everyone's backs to try to get into the Aether to take over control of the Zombies from Richtofen.

My apologizes for going on and on, but this is all information I've been able to attain through playing the game and having traveled over 6500 miles I'm quite certain that this is how things will play out.

Hopefully once this DLC season is over Activision and Treyarch do what EA did with Battlefield 3, which is to support the game for a second year of DLC for our zombie loving asses, which I think they'll give us 3 additional DLC maps, because 5 or 6 maps seems a little lacking since they have an entire globe available to fill up with maps, anyways, I've said my piece, sorry about the length but I do thoroughly enjoy this game.

I apologize, I was wrong, Richtofen does not say this after turning on the power I'd gotten the dialog confused, he says "get this thing to the obelisk before Maxis is a busy little beaver on the dam he built" not after turning the power on but after building the Jet Gun, my excuse; too many games blending together in the brain, I guess that can happen when your memory isn't the best to begin with, add 6500+ miles traveled in game and a little confusion is to be expected.