next map i think i got it

i have heard news that the next map will be like der reise s*** alot of radios and info about the story and as we know

was on a post found by fu453 which shows a face i have heard time and time again the face the face but you never said WHAT IS THE FACE THERE it looks like a clock work tower or a LAB of sorts now may i ask you what is a place that has a ton of equiptment alot of experiments and probs have alot of info on the campaign of zombies

DOCTOR RICHTOFEN AND MAXIS'S LAB

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to rain on your parade but i don't think the next map will have anything to do with die riese because the fact that sam coming into the room and all of that stuff going down was an accident even though the doctor was hearing voices and starting to go cray cray. and plus nobody knew till black ops that die riese was the start of the master plan. but i guess anything can happen in zombies so my guess is just as good as yours.

~brando705

sorry to rain on your parade but i don't think the next map will have anything to do with die riese because the fact that sam coming into the room and all of that stuff going down was an accident even though the doctor was hearing voices and starting to go cray cray. and plus nobody knew till black ops that die riese was the start of the master plan. but i guess anything can happen in zombies so my guess is just as good as yours.

~brando705

Der Riese*

And Die Rise is no ones base of operations. The only reason maxis and Rictofen are interested in it is because of the prime radio tower location. Plus the black orbs in the dragons mouths. Besides this...No correlation with any other maps or story-line thus far.

They said they'd return "in some form"... Super sayan tankeolia? LOLOLOLOL.... Mother of zombie bosses...

OR

More likely: Purhaps once the easter eggs are compleat you can go back to old maps and play as tank, Nikolai, takeo, and richotsam! Not exactly the most probable thing...

But they're going to be back, Weither it be fore one map, or one mode, or SOMETHING.... I really want them back... :cry:

if you post a picture of the FULL Die Rise load screen comic book page, on the left is a photographf of what appears to be some sort of greenery. and ofc at the bottom right further torn pages reviel to me what looks like some kind of underground mine and or factory. i would like to get a solid view of this load screen. these are our only clues to the next map atm. so who knows whats instore for us.

And from what has happend in the past. we COULD see new characters in the 2ed/3rd DLC or the O4. But i believe they will save the O4 for one of the zombie maps in the 4th DLC.

I can say for sure that the 4th DLC with answer ALOT of story line questions but will also create new ones aswell.

COD: ZOMBIES ?

if you post a picture of the FULL Die Rise load screen comic book page, on the left is a photographf of what appears to be some sort of greenery.

The card sticking out under the left page of the loading screen is the upside down postcard we see on the TranZit loading screen. You can search through the TranZit discussion to find the photoshop someone did to prove it. (I can't think of their names off the top of my head. You'll have to turn your head upside down for now. :D )

OR it could be possible that in the final dlc trayarch will give us two zombies maps, each co-existing at the same time but in different areas, one with Samule and co, and one with Dempsky and co....

That would be VERY cool. Though by the way charlieINTEL said that they will return "in some fashion" I think we'll either see them in one of the endings, some sort of radio, or bump into them like the CotD cast did, through a huge locked door.

What would be epic is if in the 3rd dlc we start helping tank takeo Nikolai and RichtoSam, after we configure the spires, then in cod 11 we would receive two maps with each dlc: One playing as the tranzit crew on one location and the other playing as the O4 at a different location!

But for this cod, How epic would it be if we unlocked a large survival map (not tranzit large but COTD large) where we could play as the O4?

I think it will be something In Antarctica.

From where GR is, Hanford, WA, to where GLF is, Shanghai China, we need to make a triangle. Since the next page looks underground and where Antarctica is in relation to the the other two spires. That's my guess. Antarctica is rumored to have huge underground facilities, btw.

But what about the other 2 DLCs?, you ask...

I don't think we'll be powering up spires in those. I think we'll be continuing the trend that the SP Campaign brought in about performing missions in the past. Maybe we'll see the O4 return in one of those, or maybe one will be Atlantis...After all, if we triangulate from WA to China, to Antarctica, we'll effectively have the Atlantic Ocean smack dab in the middle. Maybe our O4, aided by the help of the N4 will time-travel into the future and arrive in Atlantis.

I think it will be something In Antarctica.

From where GR is, Hanford, WA, to where GLF is, Shanghai China, we need to make a triangle. Since the next page looks underground and where Antarctica is in relation to the the other two spires. That's my guess. Antarctica is rumored to have huge underground facilities, btw.

But what about the other 2 DLCs?, you ask...

I don't think we'll be powering up spires in those. I think we'll be continuing the trend that the SP Campaign brought in about performing missions in the past. Maybe we'll see the O4 return in one of those, or maybe one will be Atlantis...After all, if we triangulate from WA to China, to Antarctica, we'll effectively have the Atlantic Ocean smack dab in the middle. Maybe our O4, aided by the help of the N4 will time-travel into the future and arrive in Atlantis.

I doubt Antarctica because of the triangle. That would form an equiangular / equilateral triangle. Maxis specifically states that he needs a trichotomous obtuse scalene triangle. Interestingly enough that puts the location for the next map anywhere from east of USA, west of china, north of Antarctica. Interestingly enough this leaves us with possible locations in Europe, South America, Africa, and even the Atlantic ocean (which makes up like 50% of the possible area for the 3rd spire.) *cough* Atlantis *cough* :D

'scuse me. Just getting used to the Aether.

i dont recall any information of die rise being there lab

if you could give a picture or sound file that can give evidence that would be helpful

Its the storyline.

You clearly have not been following on with it.

i followed it excessively ive watched fan videos and ive kept up on my own i used videos to make sure i wasnt wrong there was NO evidence to prove or disprove you idea sir sorry :

i dont recall any information of die rise being there lab

if you could give a picture or sound file that can give evidence that would be helpful

Its the storyline.

You clearly have not been following on with it.

i followed it excessively ive watched fan videos and ive kept up on my own i used videos to make sure i wasnt wrong there was NO evidence to prove or disprove you idea sir sorry :

You are insanely incorrect. Der Riese is absolutely where Richtofen and Maxis, along with the rest of Group 935 performed many experiments. It is also the location where many things went wrong. It essentially was the start of the entire zombies storyline in fact.

Der reise was the bace of all zombie research as well as wunder waffe research as well as teleporter and ... Weapon research was done at shi no Numa as well... Verrućt was a sort of holding cell and premitive reasearch facility for zombies until the outbreak... Kino was a theater used to introduce 935... Assension was the russian/Portal/weapon research group... Group 601 dove into radio wave technology... The pentagon was American and not apart of 935... COTD was used as a shipping bace for the nazis and one or two of their ships were abandon there... Shangri la was richtofen's (and later maxis's) bace for research of the voices and 115... Griffen station was the moon bace used to study the MPD as well as space leading discoverys... Green run was a country-side town until the American government began using its underground for their own needs.... Die rise is a group of buildings in jilin china with no conection to 935 or the American government at all... The "wonder weapon" is actually just a water gun filled with a consentrated burst of benezene and could have been put together by marelton, no 935 and no other research group. Nuketown was an American bace that used 115 in their nukes, unaware of the consiqueinces... Tunguska was a meteorite landing location, no bace was established to MY knowledge...

There have been no other mention of baces other then this... (Unless I missed a few, good chance of that, but I'm sure that's the majority)