NavCard Table Not Staying Built

I'm not playing on Custom easy mode, I'm playing on basic solo mode and I have built the Navcard table twice. Each time it has not let me put in my Tranzit nav card that I had on me, didn't even give me a prompt to attempt to put it in. Furthermore I've read that the table only needs to be built once and since it does stay built for me on Green Run I am assuming it's a glitch?, but when I restarted the level to see if it was just a simple glitch I had to rebuld the Navcard table and yet it still would not even give me the prompt to attempt to put in my Tranzit navcard.

Edit: I'm playing this on PS3 by the way and now I've built it three times and still no prompt, should I just pick up the white Nav Card and be done with it?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've built the table a couple times but that's only when I'm playing with people who haven't built it if you haven't done the Tranzit easter egg its not going to accept your navcard in die rise but I have no clue why its not staying built for you if your just playing solo that's strange

Ive Actully Ran into this problem recently the new patch may have done something cause mine has disappeared often recently and i had it stay built for like over a month :S Really suck when iam working on a Die Rise trailer and trying to make a 30 second connection to tranzit but now NAV Table xD

Well I played an online match and someone else built it and the table is staying put now on solo mode as well, but still not able to even attempt to put in my black navcard from tranzit. I picked up the white navcard on the second floor of the first building and went back to tranzit to pick up a new black navcard to see if that would make a difference but it doesn't, I still am unable to put my black navcard in. On tranzit my nav table and spire is still up and working and giving me a prompt to put in a navcard, but the table on die rise is not giving me any prompt.

About to try and build the table on local mode just to see if it is something messed up on server side.

Well I finally got it to work! I joined an online match, and the table wasn't built so I decided to plow ahead of my fellow players and went and built the table and lo and behold it gave me the prompt to enter my navcard. Was finally able to submit my navcard and even heard the beeping noise. Although I noticed after going back to tranzit the nav card was available to pick up but I didn't so w/e and going back into another online match the nav table had to be built again so who knows...

I've built the table a couple times but that's only when I'm playing with people who haven't built it if you haven't done the Tranzit easter egg its not going to accept your navcard in die rise but I have no clue why its not staying built for you if your just playing solo that's strange

Actually, I got it to accept my navcard without finishing the Tower of Babble easter egg

Well I finally got it to work! I joined an online match, and the table wasn't built so I decided to plow ahead of my fellow players and went and built the table and lo and behold it gave me the prompt to enter my navcard. Was finally able to submit my navcard and even heard the beeping noise. Although I noticed after going back to tranzit the nav card was available to pick up but I didn't so w/e and going back into another online match the nav table had to be built again so who knows...

I've put mine in on Die Rise and have not been able to pick up another on TranZit.

Hmmm... Purhaps it's a hosting glitch,

Say the host dosent have the table built, and someone decides to build the table in his game, and add the card... Purhaps with play station this will glitch people who haven't built the table so even if they build it in their own game, it won't stay permanent? So you would need to find somebody else to host so you can add the card there and build it...

That would make it a but like a virus... Constantly traveling from one person to another, unable to be cured until someone else's hosting, in which case they would get the glitch from having you building the table...

That is really hard to understand... :?

I've put mine in on Die Rise and have not been able to pick up another on TranZit.

Ya I really don't know how this thing is working but I've tried every available method that could be done.

I had this same issue helping my friends build it, we went back to TranZit and built the NavCard table and voila! Next Die Rise game we built it and it stuck, hope this helps everyone :)

(everyone in the party has to build TranZit one for it to stick, i found this out after rebuilding the die rise navcard table 7 times)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...