MUST READ AND EXPLAIN PLS!!!!

SrananKing

Hi guys,

I'm new on this board and I never really post on forums anywhere but today I was playing some good old Kino online (PS3) with 4 random people and it.was.the.weirdest.match.I.ever.played. I just had to register to share the experience. And hopefully ya'll can give me some answers....

Round 1+2:

We started out with 4 people so I went and took the top window. After about 20 seconds I noticed the first person down. My initial reaction was.... sigh the noob blew himself up. But.... didn't hear any explosion which I thought was weird. 10 seconds later second player got downed. I was like.... this is gonna be a f-ckin noob match, I'm out. But...... again I didn't hear the grenade explosion so I was curious like WTF is going on down there??

Went to take a look and the third player was KNIFING (thats right) and reviving the other players. He came rushing towards me and before I knew it I got downed. BY HIS KNIFE!!!

That's not all.... it's only the beginning.

Round 3+4: After slicing and shooting our way through round 1 and 2 it was time for round 3.

The third player got up and RAN THROUGH the main door of the Theatre like a ghost (Automatically opening the main door for us mortal players) Turned on the power (IN ROUND 3) and pulled out a friggin RPK!!!!!!!!!!

I been playing Kino for 2 years but I ain't never seen no shit like this.

So there I was.... Round 3.... in the theatre (stage whatever).... with crawlers on my ass and a handgun with about 15 bullets left.

Where did the player go? He was gone. So we managed to knife and survive up to the dogs. I had 2100 points so I couldn't buy a bowie knife and decided to save up for jug and just survive as long as I possibly could. I had no other weapons whatsoever. Every know and then the Ghost player came back and shot with his awesome guns (some of which I did not recognize) and we made it to round 5.

Round 5: DOGS.

I managed to get jug but the other players got downed pretty quickly by the dogs. So I kept running around and tried shooting with the handgun and toss grenades but it didn't work and Ghost was gone. So I got downed eventually and Ghost came back to (what I thought) revive me but he only came back half. Let me explain... He was in between the floor and uhhh beneath the floor so I could only see his upperbody raising from the floor. People who watch Naruto know when I say he looked like Zetsu when he's spying on people through the floor.

So anyway the Ghost was reviving me and downing me at the same time. It went on until I had only 10 points left and 0 handgun bullets so I decided to quit the game after another player had also already left. We never made it to round 6....

Oh and by the way. Ghost was untouchable to the zombies. He couldn't get damage he was just standing there with 'em and it even looked as if they were going even more beserk because of his presence. Sorta like George in COTD.

I tried adding the Ghost on PSN but he didn't accept which I already expected. I sent him a message saying: How did you do that? But he didn't reply.

Just imagine having this guys powers.... he controlled the whole game including the zombies.

Any other players had the same experience??? :roll:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya its really freakin cool. but i only approve of an offline profile. and me and my lil bro play all day. i cant mod him an offline file so. ill go floating thro the walls buy a gun and drop it for it for him. then wen it runs out i switch him wit his ray gun. i go pap his empty gun then switch him back. he does the killing. i jus keep him alive. i jus learned about all the hidden like songs and notes on here so im checkin those out.