might be power HAARP note

brando

i know someone has prolly already said this but the not saying might be powering HAARP that is shi no numa might give us a bigger clue to tranzit.... my specualtion is that the power station we turn on might actually be powering HAARP. the reason i am saying this is because one of marlton's quotes (i duno if this counts as backing up my sotry but here goes)

i think he says: "thats no natural weather pattern"

and what is HAARP being acused of? attemping to change the weather using the ionisphere or something (at school right now so i cant bother myself with posting video things). the government has had success before at attemping to change the weather and my example is what you call (seeding clouds) and they have had success with this since the cold war....look it up the (ho chi mihn trail) i seen it on conspiracy theory with jesse ventura :twisted:

anyways thats all i got for now i will try to back up my theories and speculations with more info when i get the time. that is all for now sorry about all the bad grammar i hope this gets viewed!

~brando705

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know someone has prolly already said this but the not saying might be powering HAARP that is shi no numa might give us a bigger clue to tranzit.... my specualtion is that the power station we turn on might actually be powering HAARP. the reason i am saying this is because one of marlton's quotes (i duno if this counts as backing up my sotry but here goes)

i think he says: "thats no natural weather pattern"

and what is HAARP being acused of? attemping to change the weather using the ionisphere or something (at school right now so i cant bother myself with posting video things). the government has had success before at attemping to change the weather and my example is what you call (seeding clouds) and they have had success with this since the cold war....look it up the (ho chi mihn trail) i seen it on conspiracy theory with jesse ventura :twisted:

anyways thats all i got for now i will try to back up my theories and speculations with more info when i get the time. that is all for now sorry about all the bad grammar i hope this gets viewed!

~brando705

Just a random add to your lil theory but if I remember correctly then China had an issue with a blizzard or something due to this. Maybe China has something to do with HAARP as well?

I understand what HAARP is and I don't see what you are trying to say here. I don't mean to deflate your thread, I just don't get it.

I am making a judgement call here, but if HAARP actually has anything to do with zombies, it most likely will be either the government aspect or the antenna array itself. Altering the weather doesn't seem to fit with anything related to the story arc. The Bus Driver mentions HAARP, yes, but all of the places he talks about have few things in common relating to government operations (more specifically clandestine.) and secret locations. (Mount Rushmore, for example, is mentioned and upon further research you will find that there is a facility inside of the monument that remained unfinished for years until the surviving family of the artist agreed to finish it and the government footed the bill. Originally was going to house the U.S. sacred documents like the constitution.)

*Also as a side note, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is not necessarily a reliable source for accurate information. As all television programming it is biased. (Think Fox News) Unrelated in general, just trying to inform you. I also watch the show, and it is entertaining, but I knew alot about a few topics they covered and was thoroughly disappointed at the ACTUAL amount of information they give you. They focus more on the conspiracy THEORY aspect of it, and not necessarily the conspiracy itself. Ironic isn't it?

I get a bit of this... And the first time I saw the powerstation I KNEW it was the HAARP, just in my bones I felt it... I'd known what it was long before blops 2 was even anounced and I had become quite fascinated with it... The note and TEDD's quote just lit the pathway to helping me beleive more that it was the Harrp...

Maybe the "might be powered by HAARP" note was talking about the avagadro? If you watch in theater mode he's shot into the atmosphere upon release from the generator. This kind of adds to the theory about power being HAARP because it also, is shooting things into the air to modify weather.

Maybe the "might be powered by HAARP" note was talking about the avagadro? If you watch in theater mode he's shot into the atmosphere upon release from the generator. This kind of adds to the theory about power being HAARP because it also, is shooting things into the air to modify weather.

please... avogadro is electricity.

haarp is radiotransmettor, that "shoots" nothing in the air.

it produces radiowaves, like common radiotransmettors do, except that an FM transmettor produces short waves, and haarp produces even shorter waves called microwaves.

now it is known that haarp uses a lot of electricity when it is activated, and is probably needing its own power plant, which can be located under green run, maybe ?

• 2 weeks later...

First off I am going to apologize if what I am saying has been already said, I just found this forum a minute ago, and am happy to find that there is a forum about zombies that people are actually putting thought into, and just don't have time to catch up on all the previous posts on the matter. The HAARP is a good call as far as not being a natural weather pattern but, I don't think that at a time like this (as in 99.99999% of population dead and zombies, would HAARP be involved, the how would controlling the weather help or really hurt that much at such a juncture) But I'll through out another government conspiracy theory. Granted I haven't done full research on it yet. In the bus depot the poster that says power and 3.0 indicating power switch is on the 3rd stop also happens to have a phone number on it. After binging it, and not doing the reverse look up, one of the top results led me to a released government document, about atomic energy survival, by the NERC called project Rulison. It's over 200 pages long so I haven't read the thing yet, nor do I intend to read the whole thing, but does include maps and seems to involve a test sight in Nevada.

the number I looked up was 757-745-7479

The thing is that, I don't think it is a phone number at all, I'm not sure why this document came up, but it was one of the top search results, and is a report of nuke fallout results taken from Colorado on the test site of a Nuke in Nevada on a mock town. Isn't that a little too much of a coincidence, a secret government center, near a ranch, taking lab tests on a Nuketown, down the road and testing for public safety from radiological fallout and it's effects on the public. Almost like they didn't know the outcome on the public. Treyarch is almost saying that Zombies could have been the result on the public and this could have been an outcome of a decision that people didn't have a say in.