Playstation version of die rise.

Nasdaq401

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have missed this when I saw some gameplays on Xbox. I was playing solo, waiting for the elevator on round 2 next to the bench you build the Sliquifier, there was only one zombie left. I begin to hear some strange voices, just like the one on the cinematic trailer, as if someone was in pain and/or weakened.

As I said, it could be all to hype for playing a new map and perhaps someone already mentioned it on Xbox, but I thought I was strange and new to me.

Luckily I got "sick" today and have all day to do the EE :D

EDIT: I was playing as Samuel and I'm pretty that wasn't the quotes from the EE

Can't see the images they are too blurry and dark on my iPhone. Is it a middle finger? Lol. I haven't played it since I tried it once when first getting it. Never again man. Also your downs count towards your zombie rank so watch out for that if you are working on or care about it whatsoever. Other than that enjoy!

Can't see the images they are too blurry and dark on my iPhone. Is it a middle finger? Lol. I haven't played it since I tried it once when first getting it. Never again man. Also your downs count towards your zombie rank so watch out for that if you are working on or care about it whatsoever. Other than that enjoy!

I live in Brazil and right now NOBODY is playing Turned, that's what I wanted to show.

I haven't played it since I tried it once when first getting it. Never again man. Also your downs count towards your zombie rank so watch out for that if you are working on or care about it whatsoever. Other than that enjoy!

Yep I noticed that last night after me and my mate tried it. Kinda BS really as I wouldn't class it as zombies as such, but Hey Ho!

yes on xbox samuel hears strange noises sometimes, like zombies robot moaning type stuff.

I heard it on PS3 too.

Not a lot of differences but his remains my favorite map. So challenging but having two of my favorite zombies guns on the wall (PDW/AN-94) plus the relatively simple way to get 6 perks is awesome. Love love love it. Got to round 27 for the first time today (only 1 quick revive bottle downed, but I failed to survive long enough to get my second one) on solo.