The giant has risen! New map theory

It took me some thinking but I came up with it.

Could the footsteps at the end of Die Rise be a giant? Maybe Treyarch put those footsteps to hint towards a giant. We also hear what sounds like shackles or chains and then a gate. Doesn't that sound like a factory?

The giant could be the metaphoric giant spoken of in the description of Der Riese. The gate could mean that it's the end of the new 4's story...for now. In the torn piece of paper in the comic book, there seems to be what looks like an old video reel.

If it is a video reel, It could be just a part of the aftermath of Der Riese which could mean that the O4 could return. We may be able to play in the aftermath of Der Riese or a different part of Der Riese.

Could we return to Der Riese? Could the O4 return? Do we play as the new 4 to get the O4 out of the factory? Do we chase after the O4 as the new 4?

In time, we shall know. If anyone already made a topic like this, show me proof and I'll apoligize and let this thread die.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehmm your theory is good, but it has holes in it. On the other hand I'm very happy that you are staying zombieman! How could the O4 get to Der Riese if we left them on ze moon? Of course, the moon teleporter still works but still, good luck getting from the USA to Germany (talking about the O4), the N4 on the other hand can get anywhere on the planet with Edd's help. And one more thing. This thing is different for everybody, but I don't believe that it's a film reel. It more looks like a rusted valve. Just so ya' know ;)

Oh I hope so...

My hope is this: We alternate back and forth between the N4 and the O4, starting with dlc 2 we see tank and co. Back, I'll give you reasons why in a sec, Given the N4 are new and we want to give them a warm welcome, they get the extra slot this time, going from N4 to N4 to O4 to N4 and the final map as the O4...

And to anyone who says "their story is over..." look at this:

Tank: Constantly breaks the fourth wall, making him gain a comic relief figure, also his memory was returning the last time we saw him, back in moon, we know from quotes from takeo...

Nikolai: Has not done a thing for the storyline, and as all good stroytellers know: All characters have a roll... That and he's freaking hilarious... Trayarch isn't just gona toss him...

RichtoSam: What does she do now that she's inside richtofen? We MUST know what she does! She has a plan...

This brings me a thought, if we do get the next map with samanthia, purhaps we won't be able to perform a richtofen Easter egg, only maxis... And the theird dlc there won't be a maxis Easter egg, only richtofen... Eh.. I'll worry about that later...

The big guy: Takeo: We KNOW he has a seceret agenda now... What is his goal? How did he even learn about 935 to begin with? And more importantly... Why did he promise to destroy it? Remember, takeo was jappanesse, and the japs supported 935, a classic proof is the map shi no Numa... Why destroy an ally?

And there, logically, they MUST return... Its almost certain...