Revolution out for PS3

Altymcalty

Revolutions out on the UK PSN store! Downloading it now.

Having a bit of a problem, my BLES is 01717, and it's only giving me the option to download the German, French, Polish or Spanish version. Just gonna try downloading the German version and hope it goes well... anyone else in the same boat as me?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. I just went online, purchased it from the store(had the season pass) but I couldn't find ENG or something that wasn't German, French, Polish or Spanish. This tells me one of two things, one is that it isn't available in the UK as of yet or you do just download one of them & hope for the best. Don't be surprised if you get a German speaking Misty ;)

Hopefully the download list will edit itself as the day goes through & not just stay like it was at the download time when I 'purchased' (that is what I'm worrying about, first time downloading from a pass thing)... annoyingly, a huge computer/virus practical at college is stopping me from staying at home watching it... keep me updated on what happens! See ya :D