How were the zombies created?

I just wanted to ask this. I mean, we know how they were created by using Element 115 (Unoplutonium or something like that), but I want to know, exactly STEP BY STEP how to create a zombehh. We know that 115 reanimates cells. This is just a little question for you vets that know tr storyline better than me ;)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry if i cant help anymore then this:

as you said 115 is used in this case to reanimate dead cells but as we know the synapse are dead making them undead

now story time and when i say story i mean TREYARCH MAKE A MOVIE ALREADY:

doctor richtofen and leader of 935 doctor maxis were trying to make a SUPER SOLDIER:

and they were experimenting and soon made fluffy a demon-dog dog that was pregnant and made the demon-dogs we love and know

115 also made weapons and teleporters but that is besides the point they have FEW gaps but many beleive that the next dlc is going to be like der reise tons of radios leads and well a gap filler for some of the parts

sorry that i cant help and just saying the way to make a zombie in real life is to take cocaine and bathsalts at the same time (i dont recommend) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Look it's very simple how ALL zombies are born...

A dangerous substance emerges...

Someone studies it...

They do something stupid and/ or dangerous...

Zombie chemicals are released...

People become zombies...

World becomes devastated...

Almost everyone dies EXEPT a small group of people who find a cure...

Civilization restarts without zombies...

And that's the basic story of ALL zombie games, movies, you name it!

115 is kinda infectious. It is an element, and it seems to have a high capacity to bond with other elements, creating compounds out of it that can do a great many things. Apparently it enters the cell and triggers some of the cellular functions to begin after they've long been stopped. When done to a bunch of cells of an organism, it brings function back to the whole organism.

115 has been found thus far in metallic and gaseous states. However, the gaseous state could have been some type of 115-oxide or some other gaseous compound.

When a zombie dies it releases all the 115 that had made it, which is then free to go elsewhere.

I just wanted to ask this. I mean, we know how they were created by using Element 115 (Unoplutonium or something like that), but I want to know, exactly STEP BY STEP how to create a zombehh.

Are you sure you aren't going to get your hands on some 115 and create your own little zombie army. I have my suspicions.

If you manage, I'd appreciate if you could let me know.

Ununpentium cant stay for more then a slit second or so but as you said you were joking

secondly as i said STEP BY STEP

they havent explained that yet but there were some news with next zombies map being a FILLER MAP to give more info

(im hoping that it will be THERE LAB, maxis's lab, teleporter room,ect

• 2 weeks later...