Who's Who Spawning

Ryan Nowell

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go down with WW in the dragon room/diner/whateveritscalled it will spawn you in who's who right below the escalator down from the SVU on the wall.

so you spawn, run like hell up the escaltor and make sure you are clear, wait train them up, run into pdw if needed, loop, run back down, revive yourself.

it takes a while to get used to the WW revive but once you get it down it's pretty nice. basically when you spawn run like hell.

I know that in the first box location depending on how close to the box you are, it will either spawn you outside the room, where you have to do the couch jump thing to get back in, or on the other side of the box room.

So if you down in front of the box, you would likely spawn in the corner next to the exit.

They should spawn you right by your guy. Even give you maybe Musty and Sally, like quick revive on solo. If you're on the roof and die you're pretty much fucked every time because they spawn you in that area that leads to where those 2 Elevators which is incredibly hard to move around the Zombies and get back in that area everyone likes to camp. I understand it's the first time to the game but it's useless unless you have a lot of perks, good guns, and are lucky enough to get your guy back..

because of the mechanics of the game it can be hit or miss.

let me preface this with saying that since die rise is so compartmentalized the avergae player usually has an "area" they like to stay in. once you are setup with guns and perks, etc, you run the buddha room, or the dragon room, or roof, or sweatshop, etc.

if you play enough you learn pretty quick if you go down HERE you will spawn HERE.

that said...

in solo WW pretty good. game mechanics. you go down, the zombies just kind roam around for a second not sure what to do. this is great because WW will spawn you away so if you spawn and start running/moving away from that horde you will surely be ok.

in multiplayer is is not so great. game mechanics. if you go down the zombies leave you and sprint to the next closest player. that path they are sprinting in just may be where WW spawns you, this creates a problem for most people.

example: i run the dragon room in multiplayer. if i go down there with WW on with a horde around me it will spawn me toward the bottom of the escalator under SVU-AS and it takes like 3 seconds or more from down till i have control. that is 3 seconds the zombies have to leave my downed self and start running for the next guy. the only way to get there is straight at that bottom of the escalator area, this sucks.

the only variance to this is sometimes the zombies will continue to trample your dead body, this happens sometimes, this gives you extra time to get clear.

like many of you i HATED who's who, i thought it was the dumbest perk ever, but now that i can kinda predict what will happen it is really great and i get it everytime.

I've had my share of fits when it comes to spawning in as my ghost self with Who's Who, but last night tops them all. I was playing with my fiance, his friend and his friend's girlfriend. We were just messing around, introducing her to zombies since she's brand new to the game. I wasn't even planning on picking up WW, but I received it from the Jacks. I needed to grab a Jugg, which was over on the far side of the roof, by the box spawn location, so I headed in that direction but I got double swiped from behind and went down. Next thing I know my ghost spawns in, on top of Jugg elevator, just in time for it to go up and crush me.

I was pissed, to put it mildly. I've never seen (or heard) of that happening to anyone. I couldn't believe it! I'm not sure how it even happened, but it really burned my biscuits. It's not like we were playing a serious game or anything but still.. crap like that just shouldn't happen. I would rather have my ghost spawn into a hoarde of zombies and go down that way instead of being squished by a damn elevator. I didn't even have time to react. It was just spawn in, squish. I'm hoping it was some sort of one time glitch and it doesn't happen again, lol.