Post your BLACK OPS 2 K/D & Prestige Rank!

GRILL

the title says it all, let's see some bragging rights

(I'll post your kill death ratio & rank - photo proof would be nice, screenshot instructions at bottom of OP):

note - this is all time k/d, not just from one specific game type.

also - this list is chronological in terms of who posts when. if you'd like your k/d updated then let me know.

l GRILL l - 1.43 k/d -- PRESTIGE MASTER

Undead xP - 0.91 k/d -- Prestige 4: Rank 55

NikolaisVodka - 1.41 k/d -- Prestige 8: Rank 26

Caddyman - 1.10 k/d -- Prestige 0: Rank 55

Ryan Nowell - 2.02 k/d -- Prestige 9: Rank -\-

xFierce_Fighterx - 1.89 k/d -- Prestige 10: Rank 43

DontTouchMyVodka - 0.97 k/d -- Prestige 6: Rank 26

CrimsonZombie - 1.03 k/d -- Prestige 3: Rank 39

Verrückt - 1.14 k/d -- PRESTIGE MASTER

slappamedoo - 0.89 k/d -- Prestige 8: Rank 32

NinjaNick - 0.83 k/d -- Prestige 2: Rank 50

Spartica4Real - 1.72 k/d/ -- Prestige 2

vDeltaGamingv - 0.94 k/d -- Prestige 3: Rank 31

Shooter - 2.47 k/d -- Rank 55

minator177 - 0.87 k/d -- Prestige 1: Rank 7

birdman22 - 1.15 k/d -- PRESTIGE MASTER

SkylinexBleedsxRed - 2.13 k/d -- PRESTIGE MASTER

oM Blitz - 2.18 k/d -- Prestige 2: Rank 55

Sylux115 - 1.44 k/d -- PRESTIGE MASTER

Requix Eclipse - 0.68 k/d -- Prestige 4: Rank 13

Silentcrisis - 1.41 k/d -- Prestige 9: Rank 32

Edward Richtofen - 1.42 k/d -- Prestige 4: Rank 55

if you have an elite account, you can find out your kill death ratio pretty easily:

http://elite.callofduty.com

just log in, then there should be a fly down menu at the top & if you mouse over "browse" you'll see a bunch of options, under "Black Ops 2" select "Career" and you will have your rank and k/d right next to each other.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ELITE:

in Black Ops 2, select "Barracks", next select "Combat Record", from there you will see your career/"all time" k/d

Mac

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop

Command-Shift-4: then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop

Command-Shift-4: then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop

PC: Windows XP

Press the "Print Screen" key by itself if you wish to take a screenshot of your entire desktop. If you only want the contents of the window that is currently in focus, hold down the "Alt" key as you press "Print Screen." Regardless of whether you press "Print Screen" alone or with the "Alt" key, the contents of the screenshot will be stored on the Windows XP Clipboard. You may wish to edit with MS Paint.

To embed a photo, you must first upload your image to an Image Hosting site to retrieve a link for the image. Images may be uploaded from any free Image Hosting site such as a ImageShack. Simply browse your computer and find the picture, choose the dimension size, and upload the image. When it's done, you will be provided with many different codes. You need to copy the DIRECT LINK code.

Then place the code in between the code boxes for images , and you're good to go!

Taken from Shooter's fantastic "Formatting 101" thread.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what my K/D is, but I'm currently 4th prestige, rank 37.

nice, I'll add you to the list.

if you have an elite account, you can find out your kill death ratio pretty easily:

http://elite.callofduty.com

just log in, there should be a fly down menu if you mouse over "browse", under "Black Ops 2" select "Career" & then voila! your rank and your k/d/ right in one convenient spot. Hope that helped :mrgreen:

k/d 1.1

i dont prestige, rank 55

alright! you're in there!

in Black Ops 2, prestiging is more fun than ever. You get to keep your gun attachments, permanently unlock anything, AND create an extra custom class! Those classes come in mighty handful when playing different game modes - but indeed, to each their own. Thanks for the submission Caddyman!

@NikolaisVodka: Dah comrade, dah.

@Ryan Nowell: All set buddy! Did you want to add in your specific rank? (i.e. I am 9th prestige: Rank 52)

Like I said in the OP, it would be nice to provide proof - just a screenshot of your combat record would suffice. nothing fancy.

Presige 6 Level 26

k/d 0.97 ( I suck )

alright DontTouchMyVodka, you're in there!

nah aren't bad, man. half the times the lag comp makes things unfair anyway. if you don't already - play MOAR hardcore, helps with ye olde kd...e.

Since vodka was brave I'll share mine.(p.s would love some vodka for this moment.)

It was .95 Three days ago.

Alright Crimson - you're on the list!!!! Finally we get some photo proof. Nothing to be ashamed of at all! Just camp a little and you can get that k/d to 1.0 - I believe in you.

.85 KD Prestige 8 level 32

Wireless router being all the way across the house + bad KD's adapting to guns trying to get diamond camos+zero patience for anything other than rushing style of play=Not the best chances for good KDs, but when my connection is good and I'm using my preferred guns I can go +20 or higher in games.

You misspelled my name a little bit, and also the level 55 of prestige 11 is a Prestige Master. It's not a big deal, but if you have time/will, could you correct that. :)

wooooops, my bad. all set. typically you have to play several more games after reaching rank 55 on prestige 11 to be given prestige master - but i'm not sure if that transfers over to elite or not. regardless, you're there!

You misspelled my name a little bit, and also the level 55 of prestige 11 is a Prestige Master. It's not a big deal, but if you have time/will, could you correct that. :)

wooooops, my bad. all set. typically you have to play several more games after reaching rank 55 on prestige 11 to be given prestige master - but i'm not sure if that transfers over to elite or not. regardless, you're there!

It doesn't transfer onto Elite. Thanks! :]