Black Ops 2 Zombies Die Rise Stratagies High Levels

MrCaffiene82

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten to 50 in less than 2.5 hours camping in the Buddha room with Sliquifier. I just sit on top of the broken pillar, put a few claymores down, and wait for zombies to gather up at the bottom of the pillar before shooting them. I didn't even have to swap out the Sliquifier before Round 50. Very safe and easy.

Sorry if this sounds blunt but that is cheap and not something I would brag about! Did you glitch? no but to me if you can stand still a whole round and not get hit by only firing a shot here and there then its a cheap way to get to high rounds.

No I didn't glitch, and it's not like the Galvaknuckle spawn glitch where you could eat a hot dog and get to round 100 with one hand on the controller. I probably fell off 2-3 times a round and had to train around the room to group them up and re-establish myself. It's not like I sat there for the entire 50 rounds.

Also I suicided because it was 4am and I had class the next day. I also have no intention of going above round 50 on any map.

I run around the room next to the box with the hole in the floor. I run them around and when they are grouped I lead them down the corridor next to the box down the bottom to the door, its where you drop from trample steam. I then shoot the hoard as they hit the door. The door has slanted ground infront of it so zombies keep sliding back down. The zombies also spawn very quick so its a big chain with the sliquifier. I drop claymores behind me incase they flank me but if your next to the door they wont. Once the chain stops i use a secondary (lmg) to rack up points. Once the puddle goes I start running again. My highest round was with this strategy (69). Sorry if its hard to understand but I dont have anything to record with. Anyway thats my strat.