Black Ops 2 Zombies Die Rise Stratagies High Levels

MrCaffiene82

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love doing the headshot strategy.

It's pretty simple, useful and fun to do.

Just get the SVU and PaP it. Be sure to get Double Tap also.

Then train in the Buddha Room, after all the zombies are behind you, go up, line them and shoot them in the head. This works even in +30 rounds and you waste no ammo because you kill like +5 per bullet.

If you have Double Tap and the Headshot perma-perk this is a beast strategy. :D

Someone told me the roof has always been great place and this is were i normally hold.

Someone told me to put a Trample steam on the window below the spire, another on top of the ramp that leads to the spire, and two on that little passage way between the two adjacent elevators and ramp that leads you to the MP5 for the crawler rounds/free perks.

Has anyone tried this method? Does it work ?

it works until your trample steam breaks. i don't like this method cause they will break and if you are not a pro player you will get over run not expecting the onslaught.

for crawler rounds, IMHO, it is best to keep a fresh trample and drop it in the middle of your area and run around it. 4 people can do this anywhere, separate or apart, and it's easy.

i have learned to not rely on tramples for cutting off routes cause they will break. best camp spot IMO is the remington room all day. 1 main access point with 3 people to cover, 1 person covers the back, have an escape route should things go bad.

ETA: if you watch youtubers, like chopper or whoever you see where the good spots are. for 4 players you need to camp all 4, get around 25k points each, hold some walkers, everyone run around, get perks, gets guns, get everything, then go to your spot and kill zombies. then don't stop. then have a PLAN for when someone goes down, how to get them back in the game.

Got a new place to run by you that i tried at the weekend. I will try to explain.

Go down the ramp from the roof and straight through the double doors on your right.(towards the double lifts)

On your left just down there if you dont open them two doors works very very well. All you need is a trample steam for that 1 window and you lay claymores either side of the shelf as your fall back ares.

Will upload a video but has anyone else tried down there?

Can we make it like a forum rule to not use the term "rape train?"

It actually offends a lot of people, including me.

I've thought about it before, I'll speak to some of the guys about it.

TBH I'm not sure it can be, it's so well known throughout the community that it's a tough one to define. Personally I hate it, and edit it out of any post I see it in.

Can we make it like a forum rule to not use the term "rape train?"

It actually offends a lot of people, including me.

I've thought about it before, I'll speak to some of the guys about it.

TBH I'm not sure it can be, it's so well known throughout the community that it's a tough one to define. Personally I hate it, and edit it out of any post I see it in.

if you are editing it out of people posts then it must be a rule, right?

Not really, it just offends me, and I know it does others so I do it.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right but it doesn't change the context of the original post.

I will speak to the other mods about adding it to the CoC.

On topic, here is my strategy post patch....can do 50 in under 100 minutes running this aggressively

107IfZCSneU

Got a new place to run by you that i tried at the weekend. I will try to explain.

Go down the ramp from the roof and straight through the double doors on your right.(towards the double lifts)

On your left just down there if you dont open them two doors works very very well. All you need is a trample steam for that 1 window and you lay claymores either side of the shelf as your fall back ares.

Will upload a video but has anyone else tried down there?

I know the area, well. Works great with two people in higher rounds as the TS by that window will break mid-round. We place the claymore facing towards the unopened double doors on either side of that little cage and just try to spam headshots as they come around the hallway. If we get overrun we just just back up into our claymores, wipe out a horde, and replace the claymores. Usually camp this with AN-94 and a sniper rifle like DSR or SVU. During jumper rounds just head up to the roof for more open spaces and run around the TS.

Made it to 36 with this strategy. Could've gone farther, but my camping buddy was scared and thought it was time to start training in another area...Of course that's when our team went down.

Not really, it just offends me, and I know it does others so I do it.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right but it doesn't change the context of the original post.

I will speak to the other mods about adding it to the CoC.

On topic, here is my strategy post patch....can do 50 in under 100 minutes running this aggressively

107IfZCSneU

Nice video as usual Chopper :) .

How long do you think it's feasible to hold this post patch? Does it basically top out at 50, or could you go longer?

Great discipline, ChopperNator. Only grabbing the Max Ammo after you chuck a few monkeys and empty a couple clips of M&S. Not to mention how you don't get greedy with the Sliq and make sure you give yourself plenty of room to squeeze through the horde. Though you could potentially run tighter trains and chain more zombies with the Sliq, you'd risk downs in such a small area and to discipline yourself not to do that is remarkable. Brains to you.

Though you could potentially run tighter trains and chain more zombies with the Sliq, you'd risk downs in such a small area and to discipline yourself not to do that is remarkable. Brains to you.

Yeah it's not worth the risk until past 60.

However, with the new unpatch trick, I can do this again. This is how you get huge chains, start early and keep them really really close :)

mBh0YVl9iLU