Open World Map!

(Please excuse any spelling errors and poor grammar)

Hello, Codzies!

Okay, how would all of you like it, if we were given an open world zombie map. This would probably be either like The Walking Dead, or Left for Dead. Instead of having to start a game, there would be servers that are always online. I would LOVE to see this. Also, this would take place before the moon Easter Egg. As much as the Easter Egg was fun for all of us, what we were left with sure does grind my gears. I absolutely hate this apocalyptic, devastated, hideous burnt wasteland we now have. I want to have it where it is like The Walking Dead. I want to see a world where a disease started, not a world where a damn nuke exploded. This is my least favorite part of the zombies story line. I also think Treyarch really fucked it up.

Don't you think it would be sorta cool, also, if they put little stories in there? So lets say you come across a necklace in a dresser at a house. That would go into your backpack, and every time you found something it would be entered into your journal. Each finding, you find out more and more about who that person was, and how the event effected them.

Of course, we would have build-a-bles too. One last thing I think would be cool is that it would go from night to day. If you wanted to sleep during the night, because more zombies would spawn at night, you had to board up the room around you. You also had to build a bed. Then, when you went to sleep, when you woke up, it would be daytime. Some of the things around you would be torn down a bit. And of course, there would be that occasional zombie trying to get in.

You also add something in your journal when you united or find another player or survivor. You can trade with this survivor, and even if they are not in your friends list, you can invite the player to the server.

Next, there is no rounds, zombies with just come. But its not going to be extremely hard. The zombies will be stupid, but since its such an open world, spawns will be spread out, and it takes longer for zombies to come to you. Also, you will have a map. Zombies don't get harder, but in some areas, zombies get harder to kill.

You will still have a points system. Instead of having to loose all your points when you leave the server, you carry them with you. You can use these points to not only buy guys and perks, but also buy clothes for your character. Along with customizing your character, (this parts free) you can change how they look and their story. There would also be an option in the pause menu if you wanted to be in third or first person.

Okay guys, so that's what I would like to see. If you have anything to add, or any criticism, please feel free to reply! Obviously, this would never be released on current gen consoles, if we were lucky enough to get something like this, it would be on the 720 and the PS4.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that could be fun... but it's no more an fps more an mmorpg...

instead i would prefer something like bf3.

imagine a map as big as khaarg, in a mode you can choose your class and guns, and start at the spawn (either on a boat or in a bunker...) then you can train zombies in jeep and quad, use the helicopters to get your friends out of a dramatic situation... if you get down your friends can revive you if they have the kit, if you die you go back to spawn.

just imagine a lot more, and faster zombies, no rounds, you get to spawn to get ammo and try to survive when out of it. 24 human players, and a big lot of angry zombies. no more ee, no more richtofen or o4 or t4 just soldiers fighting a zombie insurrection.

could be a great game for snipers too... on the aircraft carrier in khaarg, trying to get a 2000 meters headshot on a fast running zombie...

imagine a map as big as khaarg, in a mode you can choose your class and guns, and start at the spawn (either on a boat or in a bunker...) then you can train zombies in jeep and quad, use the helicopters to get your friends out of a dramatic situation... if you get down your friends can revive you if they have the kit, if you die you go back to spawn.

just imagine a lot more, and faster zombies, no rounds, you get to spawn to get ammo and try to survive when out of it. 24 human players, and a big lot of angry zombies. no more ee, no more richtofen or o4 or t4 just soldiers fighting a zombie insurrection.

could be a great game for snipers too... on the aircraft carrier in khaarg, trying to get a 2000 meters headshot on a fast running zombie...

WOW! I didn't even think about vehicles! That sounds amazing!

I don't feel this should be a "right now" project...

But it could VERY well be a side project for trayarch over Infinity ward season...

Online server with constant zombies... Some are harder then others...

You can teleport to the moon, or walk through wasteland and city's to far off lands...

Hmmm actually, picture this: Cod zombies: The final installment to zombies, after we compleat the LAST Easter egg ever, in all of zombies, trayarch releases a zombie game!

There could be a campaign where you fallow the storyline of zombies, a mini game online mode where you can play greif, turned, and survival ect... And another option called: Z-land...

You wander the face of the earth as a surviver, buy guns and tacticals from other players or from vendors...

There would be an overworld where you can wander the ruins of the united states, Europe, china, and the moon...

Max Amos, insta-kills, double points, death machines, and perk drops will appear from zombies... And there would be teleporters to places outside the current area... To china, where you can find shi no Numa, and die rise(through elevator), and to the united kingdom to find der reise, nact, verruct, kino,COTD and Assension... Then there's the us with the pentagon, green run,nuke town, a teleport to shangri la, and area 51... Which of course has a teleport to moon where you can explore the surface to a certain point...

This would all be post-maxis bombs, and of course the entire bit of America would be just a bunch of random things... Boss zombies would appear where they would in the real maps... And there wouldn't be any "hidden info", all you could do is get stronger by collecting nazi medals... Nazi medals are awarded for visting actual maps... The nazi medals increase your rank and make more items avaible from vendors...

Venders would be found anywhere, and offer perks, weapons, and equipment as trade items..,

You can personallize your character and use teleporters to warp between maps...

REALLY GOOD IDEA HERE!!

If there is ever such a thing as this it'll probably take over my life completely haha :P

If there is ever such a thing as this it'll probably take over my life completely haha :P

here why we still play cod is for zombies and nostalgia. when we can't remember how angry we can get we do a little mw3 game... bf3 is so much better... big open spaces, crazy vehicles, more people... and you're not stressed about getting killed by a predator or a camper at any time... priceless.