A living map!

It's ALIVE!

This is just my map idea for this week, hope you like! (intentional grammar) :D

Ok so the cut-scene opens and it shows Richtofen's silhouette of his-her face on moon...

Vital energy is needed and maxis is becoming too meddlesome... If these buffoons keep messing up all my life force power will be spent... I need a way for these idiots to realize how powerfull I am, and the consiqeinces of helping maxis.... Purhaps... There! Aha! Oh this is going to be fun... (changes pictures to that of a silhouette sitting in an area between time and space, surrounded by energy)

Maxis: That fool richtofen is leading them right into my trap... If these solders are able to help me with this last tower I will have won and the world should be the way it should...

Richtofen: Alright this is it, you must compleat my final task HERE!

Samule: Just end it... End our madness,PLEASE!

Misty: What the hell...?

Marelton: Where... Are we? This is like no place I've ever seen!

Maxis: Ahaahhaaha! Welcome, to the Rift!

This map is basicly a MASSIVE interdiminsional portal located inbetween space and time, on the overworld Map it's located in the center of the Bermuda triangle...

You start off on a small island in the middle of no where with zombies and higher-protection scuba zombies rising from the sea... Theres nothing but a single door in the center of the island.. Oh, and quick revive along with the m14 and Olympia... Call this spawn island.. All seems calm until after you kill the first zombie and a massive bolt of power hits the door creating a eletric vortex right into the top of it! And it starts to rain...

Now this door is special, if you open it from one side for 750 it opens into one place, but opening it from the other side for 1000 will send you someplace else! And once you buy one door you CAN'T get the other!

By buying the 750 door you can walk through it to an amazing paradise: The rift...

Inside the interdiminsional zone is basicly a white sky with no sun, just light...

The ground is sort of a steined glass look to it... Around you there are trees of flesh and bones, and black ink waterfalls... Zombies, and scuba zombies still proceed through the trees and ground...

Richtofen at this point will say: Ahhhahaha I see you've made it! Welcome! To the RIFT! Ya see that disturbance in the center? Ya? Good, I need you to fix that for me please if you can... If not I'll keep rewinding your lives until you do...

Right off the bat we have our selves a small cliff overlooking the wonder... At the center you see a sort of yellow-green beam bursting from the heavens and constantly erupting with electricity! Walk around a bit and you'll find a door: A patch of trees that when you buy for 1000 will open up revealing a waterfall of ink and a strange catapult-like object... On the capsule there will be a lever peice... Grab it if you want... Theres also a stamin up perk here...

If you stand in the water fall or the river bed you'll be pushed down stream, but if your actually pushed off you'll fall for a good 10 seconds then land in a pool of stretchy rubber that in turn, springs you onto the cove's shore in a prone position, much like the fall from the elevator in die rise...

Here is the cove, a small little area under the bace of the ink waterfall where one can buy mule kick, or a boulder for 1250 that when moved opens a small room with another door in it... This door is mounted to a wall and when opened with X or square will open another portal to the real world...

Outside you find yourself on another island with few tiki-heads and deadshot daiquiri! Here is an ok spot to train... But it's raining see...which is annoying... But if you buy a tiki head for 750 it will burst into another rift like the one in spawn!

You can walk through again to find yourself in a room that at first looks like the bus depot... But they sell who's who here instead of quick revive...

But the most important thing is NOT TO LOOK UP! Because when ya do you realize your on the ceiling and fall to the REAL floor which is just one big teleporter...

Now important! The teleporter WILL teleport you, but it will take one whole minute! In which time there is a building table in the center, and the peices are in the bus depot area, they are: A suitcase, a counter bell, odd wires and such, and a video real... Combining these items forges the projector, when the reel is played it sends a wave of signals to the brain to explode it's self! Even yours! So all zombies that see it will die, but all players who look at it for too long die as well...

After teleporting you find yourself in the stone bridge maze...

Much like Harry potter's staircases, these bridges will constantly change destinations... Along each bridge is a glowing line and symbol, when it glows red it's about to leave! There are three areas: The entrance (nothing special), a small area where you can buy speed cola, and the top of the cove...

The top of the cove is the area above the cove from earlier... Here you can activate the zip line back to the ink waterfall as well as grab a wooden bowl part... When your ready head through the jungle to the tram system... Or head into the sandy area to the beach... The beach has nothing but a perk machine emburried in the sand called: secret soda... Buying it will give you no perk, but will open a staircase inside it's self to a lab with the buildable wonder weapon: The implosion RPG- A weapon that fires a black hole that sucks all zombies in like a gersh devise... As well as the POWER SWITCH

To build this you will need the parts gathered around in this jungle area, they are: a couch, a hook, a button, and a huge spring... Combining these things compleates a seat allong a massive path through the jungle that you can't proceed down because of a lava pit right before it takes off, but if you step on this baby... Wait a good 10 seconds...and laugh as you're slung over the trees... The jungle also holds PHD Flopper...

You'll land in an area with a marble arch and a painting... The marble arch is where you DIDN'T come in from when you came here earlier.. Likewise the entrance door at the cliff would be marble too if you came through the 1000 door...

There's another slinging device here, by the way, to get back to the other area...

If you continue to the painting of a stage you can double jump into it and enter an area behind it that looks just like it... There's double tap you can buy here from the upper rafters and a black metal door, on ground level... As well as a gasoline tank part...

Heading though the door will cost ya 750 but on the other side is the big rift! Not much to do here but you can BUILD a door to the outside world (using a handle from spawn island, a lock from the tiki island, and a hinge from the juggernog island), into the rift and stepping through will lead you to pack a punch...

Juggernog island is a place only accessible through killing a zombie under the arch, one zombie means one trip, and once your there you have to kill a zombie under the arch to return! Obviously there is juggernog here...

Pack a punch island has PAP as well as a build table for the bomb tosser: A turret like item that throws bombs at any zombie near it! As well as the final peice: a bag of grenades... (this combined with the lever, and the bowl, will make the bomb tosser...)

That's the general map, no special zombies just normal ones, NOT!

Of course there is a boss zombies called a zombie-tree, these are flesh-trees that will coil themselves around a player who stands still for too long and bring them to a prone position... Ruining your running tactics.... There are none in the real world though..

Easter egg:

The very first step is crucial, as it determines Weither you pursue maxis or richtofen... Richtofen's side will tell you that you need to build a spire above the rift, and maxis wants you to destroy the rift...

To pursue maxis you will need to fire an implosion rocket from the waterfall to hit the rift... This will tick off richtofen..

You will then need to drain power from the rift by killing zombie's OUTSIDE the interdiminsional zone, on any of the islands...

Once you do that you need to compress the power in the rift by aiming a projector through the pack a punch door, then you need to PHD-Flopp behind it, or hit behind it with RPGs or ray gun splashes..

The next thing to do is have someone use the terminal in the lab under the beach... This will help maxis redirect the energy flow...

And finaly you need to have all four players knife the post that recently appeared next to all 4 doors at the same time... This will cripple richtofen's energy flow towards the outer world!

If you chose richtofen you need to stand on the gold tiles at the waterfall, cove, juggernog island, and tiki island...

Then you will need to galva-punch the marble arch until the normally-green portal turns blue... Then NO ONE can go through it! Instead, launch a imposion Rgp into the arch and then walk through... This will dirrect energy outwards into the world...

The last thing you must do is kill zombies under the rift until it seals up and energy begins to flow out the portals...

That's my map idea for this week, it is nowhere NEAR the flèche map I gave you last week... Hope you enjoy either way!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic