A Decision That Will Have To Be Made

No evidence he's evil? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that we all know that Maxis is a Nazi. LOL

okay, maybe that doesn't necessarily prove he's EVIL per say, but it does seem kinda funny

Maxis wasn't a Nazi. He was simply the leader of a group of scientists who contracted out a deal with the Nazis. That's like calling a U.S. Contractor a Marine. Richtofen was in the same situation, except that Richtofen additional signed up for the Nazi army.

Oh and he blew up the earth... While laughing... There's no doubt in my mind that says he will do ANYTHING to stop richtofen... No matter the cost...

Keep in mind that his intent was NOT to blow up the Earth. His victorious laugh was probably ill-conceived. He thought his plan worked, but turns out he was wrong. The explosion was much bigger than he planned. This goes into the question: What exactly did he plan?

You don't think Maxis experimenting on Fluffy is evil? No idea why he introduced Fluffy to Samantha. Emotional attachments are made with pets, which Maxis did not care or consider for, especially when Samantha ran after Fluffy and he tried to stop her.

Or the fact he wanted to create an undead army, as well as other things?

Both are evil in my book. Right now Richtofen appears to be the greater threat. It could change, it could not.

Regardless, I'm going for Maxis because majority are going for Richtofen. I will see both play out anyway.

No, I don't. Experimenting on animals today is a controversial subject. That only makes him as evil as pharmaceutical companies.

He did NOT want to make an undead army. He only did it because the Nazis were making him. He wrote that he had many worries that the Armeeuntoten was going to backfire.

That laugh at the end of Moon was pretty questionable...

How dare he laugh at the destruction of our poor planet!

Well, when you think about it, blowing up the planet may not have been the planned result, but it's the next best thing. Would you prefer to die right away or to be slowly tortured? By extinguishing humanity as a whole, he spared us from being slowly tortured, which is what Richtofen would have done. Blowing up the Earth actually hurt Richtofen, because now he has almost no living people to play with. Sure, he has zombies, but he has those on the Moon too. What he really wanted was people to "play" with.

Dr. Ludvig Maxis is the leader of Group 935. His assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen became jealous of Maxis secret fling with Sophia and thought was to much of a distraction to the group and there work. So As Dr. Maxis hides his lovely daughter Sam into the M.P.D Ed word traps maxis in a room with Fluffy (Hell hound?)

Both Maxis and Richtofen were sent by the illuminauti to spy on Group 935.

Well, he WAS the leader. Group 935 no longer exists. And Richtofen is a homosexual; he was not jealous. And we know from the Moon Radios that Samantha being in the MPD was an accident.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to agree to disagree than.

I think it's wrong and evil what he did. Testing on animals is not right in my books. Evil is still evil, but that's not the point I was making.

The fact he would allow his daughter to form an emotional attachment only for it to be taken away is worse for me. I would never, ever do that to someone.

Even if he didn't necessarily want to create an undead army, I still think he was wrong for doing so. He could've said no (even if it resulted in his death), or even could've told them that the experiments were not successful.

Even if his actions are justified for blowing up the earth, that's still wrong. I would rather have a fighting chance at survival than to not be given a chance at all. The fact he decided the populations fate is cruel.

I do think it's a bit presumptuous to state that there is zero evidence he is evil. Just like there is zero evidence to state he is good. For now, he has shown both good and evil qualities, one of which will prevail and we'll see in roughly 6 months.

I think Maxis will ultimately be Evil and I think we can already start to see that.

My evidence, look at the way he reacts when you spray the Sliquifier on the Balls on Die Rise:

If you cannot follow instructions, then you are of no use to me

Now while some may say that that's just him showing disappointment, I perceive that to come across as someone getting Mad, because they're not getting their own way. If you compare that quote to the quote you get on Tranzit when you turn the power back on:

Nien, the Electromagnetic Pulse has worn off. You must activate this. The electrical grid is interfering my signal.

To me this quote seems a lot more relaxed and not so much him getting mad, rather saying in this one that something's gone wrong, but you can still fix it.

Ultimately, Richtofen FTW baby! :)

Dr. Ludvig Maxis is the leader of Group 935. His assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen became jealous of Maxis secret fling with Sophia and thought was to much of a distraction to the group and there work. So As Dr. Maxis hides his lovely daughter Sam into the M.P.D Ed word traps maxis in a room with Fluffy (Hell hound?)

Both Maxis and Richtofen were sent by the illuminauti to spy on Group 935.

Well, he WAS the leader. Group 935 no longer exists. And Richtofen is a homosexual; he was not jealous. And we know from the Moon Radios that Samantha being in the MPD was an accident.

Well not jealous but Richtofen thought she was starting to interfere and it would be best for the team to kill him. I'm not off am I?

I think it's wrong and evil what he did. Testing on animals is not right in my books. Evil is still evil, but that's not the point I was making.

The fact he would allow his daughter to form an emotional attachment only for it to be taken away is worse for me. I would never, ever do that to someone.

Even if he didn't necessarily want to create an undead army, I still think he was wrong for doing so. He could've said no (even if it resulted in his death), or even could've told them that the experiments were not successful.

Even if his actions are justified for blowing up the earth, that's still wrong. I would rather have a fighting chance at survival than to not be given a chance at all. The fact he decided the populations fate is cruel.

I do think it's a bit presumptuous to state that there is zero evidence he is evil. Just like there is zero evidence to state he is good. For now, he has shown both good and evil qualities, one of which will prevail and we'll see in roughly 6 months.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... s-Yes.html

Experimenting on animals is controversial. You may think it is evil, but is it actually evil? Society on a whole cannot say yes or no. So, that can't be taken as evil. You might as well say that he is evil for believing in global warming. It's controversial, and to call him evil based on something which has a large support base for NOT being evil I think is narrow.

You could extrapolate it and say that the testing of an animal in general wasn't as evil as testing of the specific animal was. Sure, it was Samantha's pet, but what alternative did he have? There were no other animals in the facility. They needed to test something besides humans/zombies. Maxis did he, but he didn't have to like it. He did many things he didn't want to do, but he was pressured, heavily, by both Richtofen and the Reichstag High Command. Money was tight, experimentation was difficult due to resources. I mean, I think testing on an animal is a mean thing to do, but it doesn't make the person doing it evil. Takeo killed his entire family. He claims he had a good reason to do it, but does it make him evil?

You're not given no chance. The destruction of the Earth as we know it so far seems to be a temporary setback. Richtofen has a plan to undo it. Maxis has a seemingly similar plan to rid us of zombies. Hindering Richtofen by killing his torture subjects seems to just be a temporary measure. The implications of this are yet to be seen.

There is ZERO evidence for saying he is evil. All there is is interpretation of the events, which is to say not true evidence. It's the difference between a cop defining a criminal's motive and finding actual evidence saying what the motive is beyond reasonable doubt.

@RequixEclipse: Richtofen was upset that Maxis was not mass producing the Wunderwaffe DG-2, because Richtofen loved that weapon. The more time he spent with Sophia, the less time Maxis was working on mass producing it. In actuality, Maxis never was going to mass produce it, and he never worked towards that end. The weapon was simply too deadly.

We were supposed to help the human condition! Not destroy it!

I don't believe that Maxis is the evil one. Did you know when your goin through the fog and you kill a denezin it actually slows the zombie down? some how that poof has an effect on them. You can obviously tell he was trying to help.

Doctor Richtofen has a collection of stuffed animals, most of them posed in positions of terror at the instant of their death.

(The Monkey Bomb)...Richtofen is an incurable sociopath and sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder; the victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

I can't trust Maxis. Who knows, maybe he is even madder than Richtofen; we know whatever Edward does, it's gonna be fun. With Maxis... Well... He could be just using us for his own good and benefit.

Maxis' ultimate goal is unclear. I believe he is the good guy, but until the map packs will prove me wrong, I also believe he is doing something behind our backs. For me, he also shown his bad side, in one way or the other. I respect him as a character, because he is very interesting, but I am uncertain about what he is actually trying to achieve.

I will go for Richtofen. I trust him. We all know him very well, he is been present in the story for so long and he is a great part of it. With him we know that if he will still have control, then he is just gonna keep the terror going, for his own sport and pleasure, and that attitude I like. I even hope that one time he might get out of his madness and become good again. Or as good as somebody like Eddy can be. Man, that'd be a greater twist than Maxis becoming evil!

Eddy's skills and knowledge are precious and I truly trust Richtofen more than Ludwig Maxis.

I can't trust Maxis. Who knows, maybe he is even madder than Richtofen; we know whatever Edward does, it's gonna be fun. With Maxis... Well... He could be just using us for his own good and benefit.

Maxis' ultimate goal is unclear. I believe he is the good guy, but until the map packs will prove me wrong, I also believe he is doing something behind our backs. For me, he also shown his bad side, in one way or the other. I respect him as a character, because he is very interesting, but I am uncertain about what he is actually trying to achieve.

I will go for Richtofen. I trust him. We all know him very well, he is been present in the story for so long and he is a great part of it. With him we know that if he will still have control, then he is just gonna keep the terror going, for his own sport and pleasure, and that attitude I like. I even hope that one time he might get out of his madness and become good again. Or as good as somebody like Eddy can be. Man, that'd be a greater twist than Maxis becoming evil!

Eddy's skills and knowledge are precious and I truly trust Richtofen more than Ludwig Maxis.

Well don't assume I'm for Maxis I'm just stating how I don't see Maxis being that bad.

You can put your wine glass down and get your birthday suit on because both my towers are shining that Ricky blue! Lol

Iv heard that at some point there will be a decision on who you choose when all the maps come out.

More of an inference, but if I had to guess there will almost certainly be a choise somewhere along the line, could be in the next dlc, could be in the last one! We'll find out soon enough!

Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned into a war between both sides!?

Well than that's your interpretation Murder. I think he's evil, you don't. But don't state it like it's a fact.

Well it was obviously my opinion because no one knows whats going to happen and that's what makes it fun!

There is ZERO evidence for saying he is evil.

Yeah I know, but I'm just saying. Don't say it like it is a fact.

And Requix, I swear your post was different before. But I was talking about MMX, not about your opinion. Your opinion is fine. :)

Let's just hope a bunch of teenage girls don't start running around screaming TEAM RICHTOFEN! :roll:

Oh god, it's like Richtofen is Edward, Maxis is Jacob, and the N4 are Bella...

There is ZERO evidence for saying he is evil.

Yeah I know, but I'm just saying. Don't say it like it is a fact.

And Requix, I swear your post was different before. But I was talking about MMX, not about your opinion. Your opinion is fine. :)

Let's just hope a bunch of teenage girls don't start running around screaming TEAM RICHTOFEN! :roll:

Oh god, it's like Richtofen is Edward, Maxis is Jacob, and the N4 are Bella...

That's probably gonna be the next call of the dead map lol