Sliquifier's liquid.

Ds_Hunter001

As you all must already know, the Sliquifier is the "Wonder Weapon" of Die Rise (I really don't consider it a wonder weapon, only the ones created by Group 935 and the Ascencion Group are considered Wonder weapons to me)and it can be built by using a manniquin foot, a gas canister, a handbreak and some wires and disks.

But what I don't know is what IS the liquid it fires, it must obviously contain element 115, but leaving that aside, what could be powerful enought to obliterate a horde of zombies in just seconds? It must be a chemical compound of some sort...

And what other compound can obliterate anything on it's path once it has been released? Nova 6, this theory is very fragile since we all thought Nova 6 was destroyed on the end of Black ops 1 campaign, or so we thought...Remember the Minions? (the zombies that jump and have their own rounds) they look too much like the Phasing Zombies, which in turn are evolved versions of the Gas Zombies that pretty much contain Nova 6 on their bodies.

What if Nova 6 experiments were continued by China? This makes some sence since Russia and China were allies at some point, perhaps Great Leap Forward is a clue, China sold to Russia their steel in exchange for Nova 6 without the rest of the world knowing.

That could explain the presence of the Minions in China. Combining Nova 6 with element 115 may cause Nova 6 to become liquid since 115 is known for having many forms and effects (meteorites originally, then lighting on the Wunderwaffe, laser for the Ray Gun and so on) and giving it it's purple/pink color. Perhaps the canister is loaded with this combination because it is needed for its construction and obviously is where the "ammo" is contained.

Please leave a comment, and if you could take a few pictures of the container, it might help with my theory.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think your definition of Wonder Weapon is exactly proper. Wonder Weapons must have a "wonder" about them. That is to say that they must have 115 in them. An exception can be made for the Matryoshka Dolls. So, counting the Matryoshka Dolls, weapons crafted with 115 or the Aether in mind are Wonder Weapons.

There are four parts of the Sliquifier: the Foot, the Handle, the Canister and Ammunition, and the Base. Yes the Foot and Handle are everyday parts. But what about the other two? That canister holds something that is definitely peculiar. The base looks like it was designed for the exact purpose it is being used for. Also consider that when you apply the canister, the ammunition receptacle is put on along with it. This shows that the canister was meant to store the ammunition.

It can't be Nova-6. The Jumping Jacks used to have Nova-6 in them. But in-game it is no longer there. This is because Nova-6 does not have the longest lifespan. It literally fizzles out. By the time we play the map, all Nova-6 is gone.

I agree that the liquid is obviously Element 115.

It seems to me that this thing was designed to be a Wonder Weapon. However, the missiles killed all the people off before they had a chance to finish it by putting it together. Our survivors find the pieces, put them together, get makeshift handles for it, and use it as a Wonder Weapon. It even appears in the Box as a one-per-team weapon. It can't be Pack-A-Punched, which makes sense because all Pack-A-Punched weapons had their upgraded forms' designs be placed within the Pack-A-Punch. (Think H. Porter and his Ray Gun, as well as Richtofen's DG-3.)

Lol guess you got me there, but still, the compound used is still a mistery, and Great Leap Forward must be a clue for something, if i have learned something is that Treyarch (as annoying as their clues can be sometimes) all they add and say about the game is because of a reason, and i still believe that Great Leap Forward is a key for something bigger.

AAAnd about my definition of Wonder Weapons i simply said that to me, the real Wonder Weapons are the ones that were originally created by Group 935 or the Ascencion group, since both groups were the ones that technically created each and every Wonder Weapon that ever existed in BO1.

But your definition is limited. Definitions are re-worked all the time. Language evolves. To say what makes a Wonder Weapon by excluding all recent evidence is to not "stay with the time", so to speak. It's like picking and choosing your data to come to the conclusion you'd like to come to. Sure, most of the ones we HAD were made by them. But times have changed. There's a new one made by a new group of people. Btw, Matryoshka Dolls were Samantha's creation.

I don't think your definition of Wonder Weapon is exactly proper. Wonder Weapons must have a "wonder" about them. That is to say that they must have 115 in them. An exception can be made for the Matryoshka Dolls. So, counting the Matryoshka Dolls, weapons crafted with 115 or the Aether in mind are Wonder Weapons.

There are four parts of the Sliquifier: the Foot, the Handle, the Canister and Ammunition, and the Base. Yes the Foot and Handle are everyday parts. But what about the other two? That canister holds something that is definitely peculiar. The base looks like it was designed for the exact purpose it is being used for. Also consider that when you apply the canister, the ammunition receptacle is put on along with it. This shows that the canister was meant to store the ammunition.

It can't be Nova-6. The Jumping Jacks used to have Nova-6 in them. But in-game it is no longer there. This is because Nova-6 does not have the longest lifespan. It literally fizzles out. By the time we play the map, all Nova-6 is gone.

I agree that the liquid is obviously Element 115.

It seems to me that this thing was designed to be a Wonder Weapon. However, the missiles killed all the people off before they had a chance to finish it by putting it together. Our survivors find the pieces, put them together, get makeshift handles for it, and use it as a Wonder Weapon. It even appears in the Box as a one-per-team weapon. It can't be Pack-A-Punched, which makes sense because all Pack-A-Punched weapons had their upgraded forms' designs be placed within the Pack-A-Punch. (Think H. Porter and his Ray Gun, as well as Richtofen's DG-3.)

Nice thought process as always, Murder Machine. That last sentence got me thinking...

Marlton always speaks of how, if he had the time, he would create a modified version of the Sliquifier. He was a former scientist, and I sure would love to see a M. Johnson's Plasmafier. Just a thought.

Hmm....i always thought that both the Scavenger and the Matryoshka dolls didnt have a hint on who created them so i assumed it had to be from either group, anyway i'll try to find the formula for nova 6, maybe at least some of the ingredients for it mey could have been used, but still...wish i could get my hand on one of those canisters to analize it myself.

I have always loved the notion of rationalizing and finding the specifc science among the incomprehendable...especially with zombies...with the sliquifier I feel that it has simply been treated element 115... Obviously it doesnt affect everyone and every thing as the only things that spontaneously combust are zombies, parquor crawlers(boss round) who have obviously got 115 in their system...

Therefore I'm assuming, or rather considering, that the element 115 within the canister has been treated to have an adverse reaction with the element 115...consider it element 115 2.0...not better simply an augement of the original...when introduced to excess amounts of 115 i.e. zombies, it causes a chain reaction which begins to cause the cells within the zombies to immediatety alter and spontaneously implode...after the zombie impodes the treated element 115 in their body (or remains), if it falls among other infected, will slowly begin to seep within their pores and slowly cause the same reaction with the first zombie, thus replicating itself ininitley, though at an obviously slower rate as surrounding zombies are only being mildly touched by the treated element 115, while the inital zombie got a full dose worth...

It is mildy acidic as a sife-effect which is why if shot direcly on the ground from the player it huts them for a mild mili-second, but s unable to bond and implode the cells as they arentovertly 115 altered... stulinger, though having 115 in his system through obvious poor decisions on what to eat in order to survive, has 115 in his system, but it has yet to fuse with his entire cell infrastructure, thus leaving him un-imploded if you will...

Thats my take... :D

I'd consider it a wonder weapon...

Do you know how it works? -No---> it has wonder

Does it kill things?-Yes----> it is a weapon...

Unlike the jet gun:

Do you know how it works? -Yes--> it has no wonder

Does it kill things?--Hardley-->not REALLY a weapon...

Not sure if thats the most adequate means of deciding whats a wonder weapon...

Do I understand how shooting a knife into someone's face auto revives them(ballistic knife PAP'ed)...not particularly...does that make it a wonder weapon...not necessarily (it's wonderful but not a wonder weapon) "wonder weapon" is simply a term related to the overtly unique weapons designed for each map...using illogical fallacies and absolutism doesnt necessarily work in describing what is and isnt a wonder weapon... not to mention in there are forums that delve into the "science" of how the wonder weapons work... just takes a little knowledge and some creativeness as obviously theres no means of completely understanding how they work...currently...?...WAHHHHH

Believe me its purty fun to attempt to understand the science of zombies...makes me able to drea, that one day I'll have the ability to act on the things I've learned...A man can dream...

True that, weapons that have some sort of back story to me have so much more...depth... as if it holds some weight that allows it to feel as personal of an entity and ally as fellow players themselves...it just makes them "last" i suppose rather than feeling discardable...while the jet gun and sliquifier were supposed wonder weapons they do feel more so like make shift guns...but the sliquifier def harnesses some liquid that has had questionable influence and design...

• Administrators

Oh defiantly!

I just assumed that contact with 115 causes the liquid to combine and explode with the element...

Chemical mixtures and compounds including 115 create a liquid which acts as an acidic base, or vice-versa. I understand that people will not accept the idea of the liquid being considered to that of a detergent, but bear with me for a moment here.

Acid with an extremely low pH scale (close to zero) are very acidic in nature, and will deteriorate/consume the material. They are more commonly known to be corrosive in nature, coming into contact with a corrosive acid will cause detrimental effects upon touch. A base - specifically a strong base - is more caustic, and will create violent reactions with organic matter with acidic substances. Imagine if that superbase combines with corrosive acid. What do you get? A mixture that can cause deterioration to extreme levels.

When the Sliquifier shoots at zombies, they begin to quickly "steam" from the burning of zombie flesh. The corrosive characteristic of the acid and caustic aspect of the base readily damage the skin because zombies still maintain some organic matter in their tissue [the flesh is not fully deteriorated yet].

Soon, the mixture of acid and base becomes too much, and reaches through the internal components of their body (including what organs left, stomach acid, etc.). The result is an implosion of the zombie.

While the harmful mixture is dangerous, it does not affect other areas such as the floor because their is technically no organic material. Ergo, the mixture remains on the floor but acts more as a base since acids will attempt to eat up the said material but fail, leaving the superbase to act as...well, a soapy substance.

Brilliant! I love chemistry! :D

Hmm... If that's the case... Then technically... The sluiquifier is producing a perk-detergent that reacts violently to zombie skin!

(warehouse 13 quote here)

....Elaborate on violent?

I could, if James McPherson were to step foot inside these walls his blood would turn to acid and melt through his own bones...

Dude..

Mmmhhhmmm...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wunderwaffe

will give you a definition of what wonder weapon is

but in my opinion

does it use 115 (what is that purple liquid maybe acid like substance or a concentrated liquid of 115)

but i guess since it is infectious i GUESS it has 115 so in my opinion is yes it is a 115 weapon aka a wonder weapon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Has the community actually decided on a proper way of categorizing "Wonder Weapons" or are we just going on opinions? The Winter's Howl doesn't seem to fit any of these definitions as it was likely created by Americans and it is unknown whether it runs on 115 or not. In my opinion a Wonder Weapon is a weapon out of the ordinary ,a weapon that is unique to a specific map(s), and a weapon that is technologically advanced for its time. Also the Scavenger comes to mind on whether it is a Wonder Weapon and I'm not sure whether Maxis created the Shrink Ray.

Has the community actually decided on a proper way of categorizing "Wonder Weapons" or are we just going on opinions? The Winter's Howl doesn't seem to fit any of these definitions as it was likely created by Americans and it is unknown whether it runs on 115 or not. In my opinion a Wonder Weapon is a weapon out of the ordinary ,a weapon that is unique to a specific map(s), and a weapon that is technologically advanced for its time. Also the Scavenger comes to mind on whether it is a Wonder Weapon and I'm not sure whether Maxis created the Shrink Ray.

I would insist on using my definition, but I can't force people to adopt it.

Out of the ordinary? So a weapon that doesn't shoot bullets but hmmm fire(?) would be a Wonder Weapon? So the M2 Flamethrower is a Wonder Weapon?

Unique to specific maps? Ah okay, so the Arisaka, found only on Shi No Numa, is a Wonder Weapon?

Technologically advanced? That sound sorta-good, but that's just pretty vague, especially now since we have futuristic weaponry.

Winter's Howl has 115. So does Scavenger. Maxis created the 31-79 JGb215.

Also, just a note: all weapons, when Pack-A-Punched, have 115 in them. What makes a Wonder Weapon a Wonder Weapon is to have 115 in it PRIOR to Pack-A-Punching.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wunderwaffe

will give you a definition of what wonder weapon is

but in my opinion

does it use 115 (what is that purple liquid maybe acid like substance or a concentrated liquid of 115)

but i guess since it is infectious i GUESS it has 115 so in my opinion is yes it is a 115 weapon aka a wonder weapon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ah, thats the question isn't it... If it uses 115, or a benzene liquid compound... Both would warp and disassemble an average body/zombie.... If it fires benzene, I'll consider it a power weapon... If its Unumpentium... We have our selves the third wonder weapon of black ops 2...

(raygun and monkeys being first...)