Reporting for duty.

Ds_Hunter001

I am Ds_Hunter001 (same name on my ps3 account) i just joined the forums but i have been slaying zombies since 2010, when i discovered Black Ops 1, I learned the moves and the guns, i know all of the story of zombies, every character i know, even the ones that are only mentioned, and i know every Easter Egg there is. With me there is only one rule: NO GLITCHES OR CHEATING OF ANY KIND!.

If i'm on Verruckt and i hear the other guy trying to get out of the map, I leave, if i see anyone flying on Ascencion, bang, no more game. When i play i want to feel the fear when im running out of ammo and im about to be surrounded by the undead not just shoot at a horde of zombies running aimlessly to try to catch someone that is out of the map.

Add me if you want on the PSnetwork, I may take one or two months before i log in, but when I'm online...get ready because I'm going to make a slaughter....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic