The Cycle of Zombies?

tytony

So, after looking at some posts and theories, my theory is, once we activate all these towers and insert the NAV card, the last DLC will include all the DLCs from WaW and BO, why you may ask? Because maybe time will be reverted and maybe in Nacht, the marines that crash survive and in Verruct, the Marines there also survive and maybe they save Dempsey from captivity? Maybe in Der Riese, time is set back as far when Richtofen traps Maxis and you are Russian soldiers infiltraiting the plant and instead of Rich trapping everybody, maybe YOU trap everybody so they all die and a new reality forms where none of the zombies form, element 115 is never created and this is where the crazy ride of zombies ends. That, my friends, is an ending I will never forget. :D Thanks for reading! Post your ideas down beloooooow!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Drunk Soviet said. But, I'm 99% sure that we will get Nuketown Zombies as part of the Final DLC, as well as a normal zombies map. Why? Simply because there would be no reason to purchase the Season Pass after you could have purchased all of the maps beforehand. This also makes me edge closer to the idea that Treyarch will dedicate the final DLC to only zombies, considering we've just received 2 DLCs. So, we may get a few of the BO maps, but most likely just them.

So, after looking at some posts and theories, my theory is, once we activate all these towers and insert the NAV card, the last DLC will include all the DLCs from WaW and BO

well, in this case we'd have to call it the recycling of zombies, no?

activision has already double dipped previous maps via rezurrection, albeit tastefully IMO given the preferential treatment to those who purchased either of the blops1 premium packages.

we're on the verge of the first console transition in the better part of a decade, and facing the release of a handful of highly competitive AAA titles throughout the breadth of the blops2 dlc time frame.

past hubris aside, its insane to assume that activision would even consider the prospect of revisiting recycled dlc content, let alone content exclusive to zombies.

regardless OP was addressing the cycle of zombies, in turn i offer the zombie cycle...

You never know how large they might make a DLC. Don't count something grand out simply because it's DLC.

Maybe with all the NAV cards we are able to initiate a telporter without a teleporter (like Richtofen is doing to us in Die Rise) and use this to go from map to map, from Nacht to whatever's after Die Rise and beyond, able to visit each map in between. Perhaps we can choose which character to play as and there's some huge EE with character specific objectives that must be completed in each map. Maybe the characters need to retrace their steps and do something to save mankind, like the characters from Lost.

Meh. That's just wishful thinking.