99% Positive I Found the NEXT STEP!

Xieon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, since the 'beams' aren't seen on all platforms. If it were intended (and important) it would be in the base game code and spread across all platforms. 99% sure it's a bug.

I'm also 99% sure that Tranzit is done as far as EE's go, at least until the last DLC map comes out and we get the NavCard that goes into the Tranzit card reader.

As to what that does.. guess we'll find out in half a year or so.

Until a mod moves the other thread look at this:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=29238

I'm almost positive that's the next step. That is something Treyarch would do. I think my analysis is correct!

Since I'm waiting for Die Rise on PS3 I decided to give your theory a shot. I play lots of TranZit solo and tried to do Simon Says on the bowling alley lights as you proposed on the other thread. I tried almost everything, shooting with various weapons, throwing monkey bombs and emp. Nothing new happened...

Move along people, there's nothing to see here