an-94 death slide

bobane

Okay so I see a lot of people complaining about that glitch and I'm pretty sure that they just don't do it like they're supposed to.

At the final part before going down, go to the maximum left possible and just let yourself drop down on the angled floor, I dont even get damage from it and I never got that ''glitch'' ever.

Also I don't understand why some people would get the glitch and it would be completely safe for others, imo that's bullshit

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has never gone down...I have ganoe down there every 1 out of 8 times...I have been on the second to left panel(which is what my friend does to never have died) and went down...I have used the very left...and went down...I have used the very right, AND went down...I have used each individual panel, sprinting, not sprinting, jumping, not jumpoing, crouch jumping, ninja jumping, literally any method or means of probable movement and have gone down...EVERY WHICH WAY...there is no "RIGHT" way to go down...it is simply a bug...with argueably the most simple fix possible...yet they have yet to do so...it is not part of the game...punishing players for going the projected path and only navigable route one in that vicinity without a trampe steam shouldnt be a penalty...nor is it...it is a bug and needs to be patched...

My friend has never gone down...I have ganoe down there every 1 out of 8 times...I have been on the second to left panel(which is what my friend does to never have died) and went down...I have used the very left...and went down...I have used the very right, AND went down...I have used each individual panel, sprinting, not sprinting, jumping, not jumpoing, crouch jumping, ninja jumping, literally any method or means of probable movement and have gone down...EVERY WHICH WAY...there is no "RIGHT" way to go down...it is simply a bug...with argueably the most simple fix possible...yet they have yet to do so...it is not part of the game...punishing players for going the projected path and only navigable route one in that vicinity without a trampe steam shouldnt be a penalty...nor is it...it is a bug and needs to be patched...

Alright then, my apoligies, looks like it's a weird glitch that doesn't affect everyone and I guess that i'm lucky

Thread can be closed