My name is... TyTony!!!

tytony

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this and I already made a post and someone reccomended I introduce my self so here I go. I've been following the forums since the begining of Black Ops 2 and watch a bunch of zombie Youtubers and I kmow some things people don't. I hope to stay here for a long time and maybe a person who people look up to, but we always gotta start low but I'm I'll climb my way high! Anyways, I hope after discussing storylines for a gamemade in a fictional game with random people online will make my life better! :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey friendo, welcome to the forums! I totally understand how you feel right now; I honestly didn't walk into the community until the beginning of Black Ops as well. Throughout time, you'll find yourself participating in tons of interesting discussions, and I'm sure that the more input you deliver, the more recognition you'll get. In due time, you'll fall in love with this place so hard, you could say that you'll be...a zombie. 8-)

Anyways, I hope to see you around often, and keep on slayin'!