Mustang and Sallies on Round 1?

tytony

So, from the title, you can tell this is about Mustang and Sallies. Anyways, around the

day when Die Rise came out, i was playing with some friends (3 people exactly) and one

of them went down on round 1 (I know, fail right?) and when he shot it, he fired an

explosion and it turns out he was firing mustangs and Sallies. there was no puff of

green smoke (as I recall) and no Richtofen laugh, so what could this have been? It

could be a glitch but what kind of glitch would involve going down and getting Mustang

and Sallies? Thanks for reading! P.s. this is my first post and I plan to stay for a

long time. :lol:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, welcome to the site. I and everyone else on this site would like to invite you to enjoy your stay with open arms. Might I suggest posting in the "introductions" section so we can properly meet you?

on topic: Not sure if this is a glitch or not. Are you sure he shot a grenade like bullet or did a teammate throw a grenade that happened to explode as he shot? I don't want to call it a glitch yet.

Nahhh, it definetly looked like a Mustang and Sally shot. My other was reviving him while I watched and BAM! My friend on the ground shoots a shot and I ask him to shoot again and he started spamming the ground! I'll tell what happened before but this happened on round 1 so not much happened so I'm not sure you guys want to hear it. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome friendo! ( I thinks thats what we call people on this site right?)

yeah in solo if you have a m1911 it gives you m&s when you go down.

in co-op though i think you just get your m1911

i dont think he did this, but in theory, in a 4p match, if you used the WW free PAP method you MIGHT be able to PAP the m1911 on round 1, but it would be very difficult. again, i don't think he did that though.

I can confirm that this is indeed a glitch.

I have only seen it happen once to a friend and it was while playing grief on the farm(not even a PAP on the map). My friend got downed on round 3 before we had opened the door to the house and I looked down at his screen and saw he had duel pistols out. I was like "What the hell?!" and told him to shoot something before I revived him and it was indeed explosive rounds. As far as I can tell it is random and very rare.