Mp5 shortcut?

If you go to the mp5 from the roof, then head to the opposite end of the building, it is open.

Can you drop from above into that spot? It would be where the top of the dragon ramp is.

It is merely academic as nobody wants that crapstick ammo/point-wasting junk...I have more interest in the simple possibility that it is well...possible.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unsure of what you're saying. Do you mean that open spot near the corner elevator (where Mystery Box would spawn)? If so, you need to open at least two doors to access the MP5 hallway.

First. I am sure that what I asked is nonpossible due to the extension that you jump off of behind the dragon ramp; you wouldn't be close enough to the building.

The spot I inquired about: open the ramp debris near the bottom of the dragon ramp. Go down, turn 180, go forward, passing mp5 on your left, continue forward. The area straight ahead is open, so I wondered if one could fall from above, which would be the flat area after the top of the dragon ramp.

Analogous to dropping from the top of the escalator to the pdw room below (which is possible).

• Administrators

Ah! You must be talking about where the Semtex area is, the drop-off into that small room. In that case, I'm not very positive whether you can reach is by simply dropping or not. It looks to be that the top area where you'd drop slightly overhangs above the room, making it impossible to access without falling.

But I do know that a Trample Steam from the room complex (room after original Mystery Box spawn location) would fix that easily.

Ah! You must be talking about where the Semtex area is, the drop-off into that small room. In that case, I'm not very positive whether you can reach is by simply dropping or not. It looks to be that the top area where you'd drop slightly overhangs above the room, making it impossible to access without falling.

But I do know that a Trample Steam from the room complex (room after original Mystery Box spawn location) would fix that easily.

I mean the spot where you jump from the rear of the dragon ramp area to the trample steam room.

Instead of jumping over to that building, can you fall off the edge in such a way as to land in the area at the end of the mp5 hall? I would have to look at it again, but I am at work and they frown on me bringing my xbox...

In the Trample Steam room, if you look towards the sweatshop, you can see three pink mattresses in an exposed room. You can jump into that room from there. It is difficult, and it takes practice. But it can be done. You can get to the MP5 by opening up a single door.

I don't know if that is what you guys were talking about, but there it is. I had no idea what you two were referring to anyway.

Me and my friend also tested another jump, if you go to the top of the an-94 elevator shaft, and then go to the open space facing the dragon roof, you can set up a trample steam and launch yourself over to underneath where the box spawns. :) Just passing on some knowledge that could help my fellow survivors. :) Much love and happy hunting.