*Update* The Rift

zombo187

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If this is true then this could mean Richtofen's goal is to enter the Non-Zombie universe to probably torture all the living breathing people on it.

Why do that when you can restore the world back to when it wasn't infested with zombies, thus controlling them until they worship him as a God? He's done it before with the Vril-ya (Focusing Stone altar in Shangri-la). While it's a very sporadic concept and it's not necessarily 101% proven for that matter, you don't receive a shrine by just coming to visit. Influence was involved, and it just so happened to be in his favor.

If this is true then this could mean Richtofen's goal is to enter the Non-Zombie universe to probably torture all the living breathing people on it.

Why do that when you can restore the world back to when it wasn't infested with zombies, thus controlling them until they worship him as a God? He's done it before with the Vril-ya (Focusing Stone altar in Shangri-la). While it's a very sporadic concept and it's not necessarily 101% proven for that matter, you don't receive a shrine by just coming to visit. Influence was involved, and it just so happened to be in his favor.

The Vril-Ya did not worship him. Those were local Asians. Vril-Ya were red-skinned. They were taller. They had mechanical wings. They were intelligent. They knew what a surface-dweller looked like. And by the 20th century, they could've evolved into what we consider to look like "aliens". The people that worshipped Richtofen were human, and nothing more.

on dimensions ,alternate realities and rifts, I've always thought when your in tranzit at town staring at the bank doors, if you walk up to the glass in front of the 18 wheeler (looks the same from both sides)(go inside the bank and look through the glass) it is clear blue skies and shadows of a building that has two levels it does not match any building around . My only problem is , it is not the shadow of the 18 wheeler nor any other buildings around it,you might say its a play on lighting but this im not sure , it doesnt change according to where your looking its like a looking glass of sorts. Final note the office above the bank has a light on, Nothing or something important or not , no clue I've taken screenshots of such things but do not know how to post them if you can tell me how i will post my screenshots of this Thanks