Put a turbine in bank to open up power room?

MrCoughee

So I was playing online wit some friends and one of em came up wit the idea that maybe if u put the turbine inside the bank (where u would go to pack-a-punch) it might open up the door in the power room when u drop down. It makes sense, since u have to put the turbine at the power room to open the pack-a-punch. Or another idea is put the turbine in the bank and throw an emp at the "live wires" right in front of that door when u drop down. Idk I haven't been able to get everything done to try it but it seems like that door is use able. I'm kinda a noob, but I've never seen anyone try this before.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i tried it richtofen laughed and my turbine broke.

i am still confused about this, back in time i was like "so richtofen doesn't want me to open that secret room in power area or what ??"

since then i sometimes think of how this door could be openned...

now i'm more like thinking this power area is weird... there is a door that lets you fall one floor down... but it's not damaged like in die rise, it seems it was originally designed like this... which is nonsense you don't make a door that leads to nothing and were you have to drop down a floor... especially in that kind of building.

so i still don't know... maybe power and bank are connected by underground network (both underground building looking the same), maybe nothing.

when i tried it richtofen laughed and my turbine broke.

i am still confused about this, back in time i was like "so richtofen doesn't want me to open that secret room in power area or what ??"

since then i sometimes think of how this door could be openned...

now i'm more like thinking this power area is weird... there is a door that lets you fall one floor down... but it's not damaged like in die rise, it seems it was originally designed like this... which is nonsense you don't make a door that leads to nothing and were you have to drop down a floor... especially in that kind of building.

so i still don't know... maybe power and bank are connected by underground network (both underground building looking the same), maybe nothing.[/quote

Personally I think that door will serve a purpose after all the DLC packs have been released, it looks like the door takes 4 small objects (Perhaps NavCards) so if each player has a NavCard from a different map after the final release I reckon something will happen with that door if they all approach it.