New february 19th xbox Patch 1.07 update notes.

Game Update Notes: Feb. 19, 2013

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue where the players could not access the in game store.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed a long black screen issue while players watch the Intro Zombies movie when loading System Link / LAN Party games.

[*:3pzu6rus]Players will no longer be seen clipping into the concrete when sliding from the Green to Orange building in Theater Mode on Die Rise.

[*:3pzu6rus]Fixed an issue in Zombies Theater Mode where the Who’s Who swirly vision can be seen for players who are not in the mode when switching from players who are.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue for Split Screen users on Turned Diner in Theater Mode where the eye glow was missing from zombies when viewed in third person and jumping to start.
    [*:3pzu6rus]Disappearing fog addressed in Theater Mode when flying through the laboratory in Tranzit.

[*:3pzu6rus]Fixed a spawn issue for players in Die Rise that spawn on top of the escape pod after a host migration in a 2+ player game.

[*:3pzu6rus]Players will no longer be given momentary control of a character before being put into spectator mode when Hot Joining a Custom Game on Nuketown.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue where players had in-game functionality during the loading countdown timer on Tranzit if a Host Migration occurred during the first 5 seconds of a game.

[*:3pzu6rus]Player names will now appear above players when in spectate mode upon hot joining a custom Grief game mode.

[*:3pzu6rus]Fixed an issue where Zombies were not spawning in after a Host Migration in a Bus Depot standard match.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed issue where Sliquifier would create too many slippery spots.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue in Turned where Zombie vision would disappear after several host migrations occurred.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue where the players controller would vibrate for a long duration after the player hot joined a game of Tranzit

[*:3pzu6rus]Resolved several instances in Die Rise where players could jump above a barricades and avoid Zombie attacks.

[*:3pzu6rus]Resolved several instances in Die Rise where players could hide in objects in the world and avoid Zombie attacks.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed several locations where players can survive a landing in unplayable space.

[*:3pzu6rus]Fixed an issue in Die Rise where Zombies could not path to players depending on Tramplesteam positioning

[*:3pzu6rus]Fixed an issue where users could not play the game in offline mode.

[*:3pzu6rus]Players will now hear announcer dialogue in the Turned game mode.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue where players are able to start a game of turned with only one player.

[*:3pzu6rus]Resolved several instances where players could avoid Zombie attacks by hiding in objects around Tranzit

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue with taking screenshots in Theater mode

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed issues with the Buildables system

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed issues where players would say the wrong dialogue

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed several issues in Die Rise where Zombies had trouble pathing to players.

[*:3pzu6rus]Addressed an issue where players could jump out of the playable space in Die Rise.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

So that's what the update was all about...it's a shame that we won't have the no-fog glitch to help us roam around Green Run clearly in Tranzit. But it seems that they really worked out some glitches that I've never heard nor encountered before. Still nothing about the slide glitch though, what a shame.

Maybe the escape pod is referring to the lobby elevator or one of the many other elevators?

Personally, I am glad that I can play offline now. No more script error.

I noticed that when playing splitscreen, my friend goes down and my live guy would say stuff like he was bleeding out.

Really wanted slide bugs fixed...you think that that would have been the focus.

Since this would probably have been the best time to fix the galva strategy, since it costs a lot of money to put out patches, do you think they meant for this to happen and will not fix it?

edit: nm they did patch it, but after looking throught the elevator shaft some more, you might actually be able to do it on the next to last platform, but it would be 10x harder and easier for the zombies to get past the sliquifier. I haven't tested it and the since the sliquifier was "patched" a little it might not work at all.

They nerfed the Sliquifier... and they nerfed it bad.

:(

How bad? Jet Gun bad? Black Ops DG-3 bad? D:

Will I ever get to experience 100 kills with 1 shot? :(

Yeah it is annoying they have basically made it so when you fire it you no longer just get the 1 puddle of goo left over you get it left over everywhere like it randomly will drop where a zombie explodes...

Makes training a lot harder - you just have to think about the use of the gun now.

Dan

It sounds like they fixed the AN 94 slide glitch, can anyone confirm? I noticed I didn't slide as far when dropping today. I'm wondering if the out of play area patch fix was related to this. I sure hope so.

No it's still there as is the Box slide and so is the "Who's Who?" glitch.

I find it unacceptable that they will nerf a gun and add spawn points, but won't fix game ending bugs.

just played my first game after the update. They did change some spawn stuff... like if you are in the an-94 area where used to they would only come from straight ahead under the elevator shaft and the right window, they now come primarily from the left by climbing over a barrier. :?: :?:

anyway, seems to be playing much harder at least with 4 players. seemed to be poorer accuracy on many of the wall guns (svu and an-94 specifically)

anybody else experience similar effects? i mean my normal group of 4 normally will get to between 25-35 without much stress at all, but tonight first game after update, died on 17 and 18 respectively...

seems like the intent of the update was to increase difficulty

It sounds like they fixed the AN 94 slide glitch, can anyone confirm? I noticed I didn't slide as far when dropping today. I'm wondering if the out of play area patch fix was related to this. I sure hope so.

No it's still there as is the Box slide and so is the "Who's Who?" glitch.

I find it unacceptable that they will nerf a gun and add spawn points, but won't fix game ending bugs.

I'm with this.

also why would they refer to an elevator as an "escape pod" ? I understand that given whats happened to you in past games that could be a possibility but why go through the trouble of calling an elevator an escape pod? that just seems weird to me, now on the other hand I have no idea what else they could be referring to when they say escape pod so your guess is better than mine at the moment :P

Just tried out the new sliquifier, and I don't have any problem chaining large number of kills. However, they do seem to stick to the slipperly surface longer. (if that makes any sense, which it shouldn't) Thus creating training problems unless you keep the "mess" in the middle of your train. So if your running a circle/train, keep the chain in the middle. This way avoiding a "train wreck".