Is Green run/Tranzit done?

PHD

So...do you hope that when more/all of the maps are released, we can go back to GR & something will have been added/changed & we'll be faced with more steps? Will you, like me be disappointed if nothing is added after the constant speculation of many things including; clocks, second bus route etc.

To me this feels like it could go the same way as ascension did, the hope/obsession of there being more to do after that Easter egg is on par with the obsession people are..well, were showing for TOB. And as we've learnt from ascension, Treyarch loves to watch us scramble around like total knobs clutching at every possible straw that could maybe lead on to the next step, and ultimately not changing/adding anything...yeah yeah I know if they'd already planned the story they couldn't add more in just to please us, but come onnnnn make us happy :( Oh yeah and both maps also yielded a shitty reward at the end of each Easter egg!

So yeah do you think Tranzit is over? or will be faced with new things in the future, and in what way? :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As others have said, the Navcard is the proof that we will return to TranZit. This can be pretty much confirmed now that the Die Rise Navcard Reader has accepted the Navcard from TranZit & we collect a new card.

I hope something comes of the Orbs & Beams, it's just so strange that the Xbox has them & the PS doesn't? (have the beams)

At the same time I'm kinda disappointed that they can add something into a map at a later date.

What would be interesting is to see what vehicle is on the next DLC poster, if it has anything that could be useful on die rise(not sure what would be though lol) then maybe the helicopter on the revolution poster is meant for Green run