Bank Interest

Murdah4Hire

On a few occasions i have played tranzit and ended the game with a maxed out bank only to come back a few days later and have points missing.I went back for about 15pages on the tranzit discussion and didn't see any topic titles with this so i thought i would ask how much is the interest for your points being stored in the bank. I played a solo game of tranzit last night and took roughly 40,000 from the bank later in the game i went to return my points to notice it let my deposit the entire 125,000 i had on me even though my bank was maxed out the game before this one and should of only been missing 40,000. The last time i remembered playing tranzit before this was over a week so im assuming its somewhere in the area of 10,000 points a day or something.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I thought it happened to everyone since this is about the 3rd time i can say i noticed it happen to me. The reason i thought it could be a storage fee is because a 10% percent storage fee would of sounded about right seeing as i had 250,000 before I didn't play(tranzit) for about a week. Then took out roughly 40,000 missing 120,000 plus the hundred on the thousand for withdraw would of added up to nearly 125,000. If there is no storage fee maybe its just a bug or something either way its not too big of an issue just made me wonder.

I have actually noticed money come up missing. I filled my bank 2 weeks ago, didn't play for a week or so. When I played on saturday I withdrew 30,000. Made 80,000 and was able to deposit the whole thing. I'm not sure what caused this but I know for a fact my bank was full when we went down in the game 2 weeks ago because I gave over 100,000 to teammates when my bank wouldn't take anymore.

• Administrators

I'm guessing that incomplete matches play a role in this? I've had a few games where I stored around 50k in a fresh account, lost connection to the host while the game doesn't allow host migration to occur, and suddenly have nothing when I start up the next match.

There is no charge for depositing points, but you have to sacrifice 10 points [or was it 100?] for every withdrawal you make. Offline games can also affect your bank account, so bear that in mind.

I'm guessing that incomplete matches play a role in this? I've had a few games where I stored around 50k in a fresh account, lost connection to the host while the game doesn't allow host migration to occur, and suddenly have nothing when I start up the next match.

There is no charge for depositing points, but you have to sacrifice 10 points [or was it 100?] for every withdrawal you make. Offline games can also affect your bank account, so bear that in mind.

This is accurate. It's a 100 point fee for withdrawal of every 1000, therefore 10%, so if you need to withdraw 25k, you'll actually withdraw an additonal 2.5k totaling 27.5k. I played a Local game and put in about 10k, when I returned to an online match expecting at least 20k, I only was able to withdraw 2k. So, definitely the switch to Local affects your online account somehow...Not clear on the actual math as of yet, but I'd just suggest that if you have a large account Online, don't even bother with your Local account, hell...I wouldn't even play Local just out of fear that it could wipe my online account.

Interesting. Come to think of it, I didn't play any local but I did log in with my account on my brother in laws playstation. I lost my perma quick revive but I didn't even think about it relating to the bank some how. It is also very possible that someone lagged out of the game I was talking about 2 weeks ago seeing as it's pretty rare to get a full game from beginning to end without someone lagging out these days for some reason.

• Administrators

Being able to see our "balance" would clear a lot of things up.

That would be very nice, but I'm unsure of how the bank would display that information when in a Live match. Seems like it may be a hassle on the delevopers' part.

Also, your harrdrive keeps tracks of the points from what I can recollect. Meaning if you play on a different console but with the same profile, it won't carry over.

This is accurate. It's a 100 point fee for withdrawal of every 1000, therefore 10%, so if you need to withdraw 25k, you'll actually withdraw an additonal 2.5k totaling 27.5k. I played a Local game and put in about 10k, when I returned to an online match expecting at least 20k, I only was able to withdraw 2k. So, definitely the switch to Local affects your online account somehow...Not clear on the actual math as of yet, but I'd just suggest that if you have a large account Online, don't even bother with your Local account, hell...I wouldn't even play Local just out of fear that it could wipe my online account.

Its good to know I'm not the only one noticing money missing from the bank but neither of those things would of been an issue for me for these reasons. I don't play local since my xbox is always connected to live whenever on. Very rarely do i play with a team anymore on zombies anymore so majority of my games are played solo so I know my points missing can't be due to someone rage quitting or host dashboarding.My gamertag never gets signed in from another xbox either so i can safely rule out all of those things I'm thinking it's one of two things A. There has always been a small fee for storing(not counting the 100 on the 1,000 on withdraw) points but it has gone really unoticed since no one really pulls out everything they have in a lump some its usually 25-30,000 that I have seen ppl pull out at once but it depends on the player really.B. It's just a bug in the game that screws up your points . If it is B I hope treyarch doesn't even bother with it there is other stuff that could use there attention as far as fixing bugs/glitches.

My experience recap and new:

I once put 60k, then 50k in the bank. Played offline one night. Next day had 2k in the bank only.

This week, max bank, did not play tranzit for 4 days (played Die Rise), came back, bank is maxxed.

If we think of it logically, it goes like this: game + Treyarch = nearly infinite glitches. So that is probably all it comes down to.

You may argue that Activision rushes them or whatever, I won't argue. But after 3 extremely poorly made cod games, as in wonkier than any of the idiocy ward cods, it is clear that Treyarch does add quite a lot to the failquation.

Do not worry i have confirmed your suspisions.

Everyday that you do not play tranzit 10k is taken from your bank. Also every time you ride the bus or get on the bus before it moves 100 is taken from your bank untill it has taken 10k out. then bus rides are free.

So, after 4 days, I lost no money. I checked just for the sake of this thread.

Why would that be?

The bank takes money from you for not playing and takes a hundred off every thousand you withdraw which makes it 9oo every time you hit it up and taxs you for something because I've had my bank maxed didn't play had 2 gs in there then on another account I didn't play on for a while had over 120k so it taxs you for different reasons I believe because your going to need your bank maxed out to finish the easter egg to restore the global financial system

Everyday that you do not play tranzit 10k is taken from your bank. Also every time you ride the bus or get on the bus before it moves 100 is taken from your bank untill it has taken 10k out. then bus rides are free.

Why would that be?

So you did not play one single game of tranzit for over 96 hours, then checked your bank and it was full?

Why would that be?

So you did not play one single game of tranzit for over 96 hours, then checked your bank and it was full?

That is correct. Just for this thread. I was not on for a couple days and played Die Rise on the others.

The bank is kind of a disappointment...

It's basicly a way to cheat in tranzit in my eyes... You don't actually EARN your points and I hate it when my team withdraws all the money to buy galvas, then steels all my kills for the rest of the game... :roll:

I'm conflicted on the fact the bank isn't in die rise, on one hand, all the points I'd saved up over the course of tranzit I couldn't use in die rise... But then again, it makes die rise SSSSSOOOO much more fun now that my team can't "cheat" at the beginning...

As for the problem with the bank did you accidentally add money back in at any point? Withdrawing that will cost you a good 100 a pop, so if you calculate that in... It could mess up your numbers...

^^^ Taking the withdrawal fee into account, that would equal about a 2k difference. 2k unaccounted points. The same amount that seems to be mysteriously missing from a lot of other gamers' banks.

OK, so it's seeming like 2k is a magical number. Either 2k is lost or 2k is all that remains. The causes for this are still unknown.