Are we forgetting something?

ixKingJessopxi

Hey guys now we have tons of talk about the Easter egg, and everyone is saying that richtofen is the evil side and maxis is the good side. Now when I hear this the first thing I think is: "maxis launched the rockets at the earth!" The way I see it, maxis is doing everything for himself, but richtofen, hes taking orders from a higher power. (The vril-ya) yes hes contolling the zombies but hes not doing it for himself. I also have a strange feeling that samuel will have a run in with the vril-ya, and richtofen wont be to happy about it. Much love and happy hunting. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe therell be a map in a vrilyan civilization type of city? Inside earth? They blow up the earth to get in? Both Richtofen and Maxis are evil. People just pre assume him as good because he was betrayed. Hes bound to do something later on. Plus I think Die rise was the last of the three towers since the one in Nevada was activated, it couldve been Marlton after he got out of the bunker :o

I always thought of Maxis as being relatively good, not so much as being "the good side". This is because Richtofen is, what, the epitome of evil? Maxis fired the rockets at the Earth to reduce the amount zombies Richtofen would have to play with; he didn't do it for himself. How can you assume Richtofen is taking orders from a higher power? Sure, it's a nice theory but have we ever seen a reference from Richtofen that indicates he's just following instructions from someone else? I think it's safer to say he's being manipulated, and has been since the very beginning (the voices in his head).

Thats what I meant when I said a higher power, and I dont think hes being munipulated as much as hes doing it for the power, and as for the tower, we have no proof that 3 towers have been activated, we know they tried but I wasnt aware they did it, however we do have a map in navada, (nuketown) and there are tower in the map (way off but still) I believe there is an ee on nuketown. I never liked nor trusted maxis, at least with richtofen we know hes gonna do something evil, but maxis is trying to decive the n4 into beliving he "Good".

if you have heard some of the transmissions for transit you will find out that maxis intentionally meant to "clear up what rictofen had done" and he accidentally created to big of an explosion. he also says that he had a secondary plan in case this happened. I think that maxis is evil but he is doing this to get payback or to restore peace. :D hope this helped.