2 part pap?

I thought that I heard of this here, but I searched and came up empty.

I opened the pap, tried to build the battery piece, but it wouldn't work. I built the other two, but I could not build the battery part.

It took my gun anyway. I still had the battery, but pap worked after building only two pieces.

I had no pieces when I got there, and I definitely only built two.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this glitch the other day. That same battery can then be used on the electric trap. Other than that it's useless. PaP built with only 2 parts and left over with a random battery. I don't think this is intentional, I think it's some sort of glitch.

I may have built the trap a round or so earlier. Hmmm, maybe build the battery part last.

Just trying to repeat it. Heck, I often solo it and have to watch the zombie, 2 parts is easier...

Yea I tried to repeat it as well but it hasn't happened since. It was so random and I didn't realize what was happening when it happened so I'm not sure of exactly what I did or what caused it.

I also had a massive glitch the other night where I dropped down through the outhouse to hit the box at power and everything was glitched. I could see right through the floor as if it was made of glass. A lot of railings and random stuff was missing and there were black boxes sticking out of the computer monitors and stuff. My buddy came there to see if he could see it and suddenly the game started goin nuts and everything was in slow motion. We played two full rounds with it in slow mo before it finally froze my ps3 so bad I couldn't even turn it off by holding the power button. I had to eventually pull the power wire out of the back to reset my ps3.

Glitchy Glitcherson